Patch 3.1.1* - Patch Notes

Any way to fix it? Everything looks kind if strange now.

1 Like

Intriguingā€¦but where to farm?

4 Likes

New super ultra rare sets! Good luck with the drops. :four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

8 Likes

@CPTcman go to options and toggle through shadows until you like what you see.

Any way to fix it? Everything looks kind if strange now.

6 Likes

@Mr_Scooty please donā€™t tell me that Iā€™m going to make another crushing flames build to farm on mythic 3 very high floor ?!

4 Likes

@dickwad
Crushing flames and frozen got fixed by the look of it, enemies no longer explode when killed by crushing blow; counts as a proc i guess

Think im gonna go with a wizard pierce, discordance, multishot, living force, frozen build :yum:

5 Likes

What kind of device are you playing on?

4 Likes

I have it too, no issues when shadows are disabled. Playing on samsung s7 edge

And the map reminds me of the tutorial floor (first floor) how its kinda squished

3 Likes

Samsung Galaxy S9

2 Likes

I have a samsung note I can test on here but I donā€™t have those shadow issues.

1. are either of you using custom firmware on your Samsungā€™s?
  2. what are your shadow settings at in the options menu?
4 Likes

No firmware that i know of, im pretty sure Iā€™ve never downloaded anything like thatā€¦

And the shadow settings i just tested; every setting except ā€˜shadows disabledā€™ seems to cause the issue

2 Likes

Ok. Could just be some some weird incompatibility with samsung devices. I have a few here I have tested (note 10 note 8 galaxy 10e) and they donā€™t have the issues your screen shots are showing.

5 Likes

Done some quick research seems open gl had a similar issue with a zig zag graphic bug with shadows, maybe its interfering with the vulkan api that the s7 uses for graphics?

2 Likes

Could be!

Samsung devices (for the most part) perform great, but we have had our fair share of issues with various Samsung models over the years with DQ.

6 Likes

Canā€™t seem to get new Obsidian function to work. Tried it on a variety of items - if there is already a Crystal affix, it says ā€œcannot apply Obsidian to this itemā€.

3 Likes

Cant start the game after updating, any ideas on how to fix it?

3 Likes

Playing on a Samsung A9. Have the weird angular, squashed map reveal, cannot apply Obsidian as mentioned above, and also cannot get a boost from watching an ad, because everytime I tap the button to watch, the game crashes.

4 Likes

No firmware, tried all shadow settings with same results.

3 Likes

how to get 4 new ultra rare set. And info 4 new ultra rare set. Sorry, my bad english

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been farming 1200+ M3 and so far nothing.

1 Like