Patch 3.1.1* - Patch Notes

Will the app not start at all or you are not able to press buttons on the main menu?

4 Likes

New sets mean new build, right?

2 Likes

Hope so :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It doesnt start at all,already tried uninstalling then reinstall but the problem stays still

1 Like

What type of device are you playing the game with?

3 Likes

Need gold to buyšŸ˜ thank update divs.

And the old vanity.:heart_eyes: Thankyou very much all moderator specially to sir @tdaniel and @Mr_Scooty and one @MiguelBox.

7 Likes

OPPO F1s

1 Like

Ok, what version of Android is you device running? 5.1 or 6.0?

3 Likes

1 Like

Waiting for Amazon to okay the update but I got it on my old Samsung phone phone.Hmmmm mysterious new sets :sunglasses:

1 Like

Okā€¦that may* be the issue. We have to target android ver 28ā€¦I am not sure if that is the issue you are seeing with the game not opening. Have you tried opening the game with your device in airplane mode?

3 Likes

Maybe itā€™s because my characters have been crafted on the previous patch that the obsidian doesnā€™t improve the crystalline stats on my characters. I just get a ā€œcannot apply obsidian to the itemsā€ Or maybe itā€™s because the items are old patch items ? Stuck in time like insect fossils in Amber ? @tdaniel and @Mr_Scooty

1 Like

This would be a q for @SteigerBox.
When I test this on my end it does randomly improve the stat.

3 Likes

This was the case for me until I removed one affix so that there is one empty slot before using Obsidian. It will bring up a list of cyan affixes, but it doesnā€™t matter what you choose, it still improves the existing cyan affix.

3 Likes

If I get one of the new legend items, can I craft it? Also, where do they drop?

2 Likes

I have a suspicion that they are very craftable. Where they will drop no one knows. If you look very carefully at these mysterious items there is only one question mark to one affix. The rest is blank. Maybe the items legend or eternal could have mythical words put into like eternal fabled etc. Maybe they are found on ultra high floors or very easy. Maybe you will need to jasper from class to another to make new builds. Or maybe these items are as rare as dropping a merlins imp?

1 Like

I will farm xp to reach level 99 then return to level 1 and Iā€™ll buy gloves and bracers

2 Likes

Oh Iā€™m going to make an other proper farming build for high floors :joy:

1 Like

Best stratergy. Only keep reclimbing with one character though

1 Like

I already got some sds items this way so it should work for wizard items.

2 Likes