Pistoleer Rogue Build: Summoning Princess

Excellent, I managed to reach the eternal league with this build, but I was unable to activate the epiphanya bonus or the druid bonus

2 Likes

Welcome to the eternal league @KaimBR . :grin:

1 Like

Are you sure you’ve reach eternal league?
Base on your question here you look like a new player

1 Like

Yes, I inherited my brother’s account, he has been playing since 2015

1 Like

:joy:

here is a post on how to activate Set Bonus in PVP.

1 Like

Possible to summon 6 fury in one time? How? :sweat_smile:

@Makarov.DQ 6 summons is chance event. But if you have health regeneration and the “Elements” set affix on your character then it happens a lot.

2 Likes

@NUIQUE hi bro i am new my love pistoleer but have skill not see twister skill no have in TREE ABILITE who the obtain who up all slot item to full atributte

1 Like

Twister is a Wizard Skill. you need a Crystal to change the Special Skill of an Item to another Special Skill.

3 Likes

I understand it is good to know that thank you very much friend

1 Like

Where drop crystal for change special skill? Name?

Amber: this is a Rare Crystal. it allows you to change the Special Skill on a Weapon to another Special Skill. MH Weapons only get choices of MH Special Skills from any Class, and OH Weapons only get choices of OH Special Skills from any Class. when you apply the Crystal, you have 3 different random choices from what you already have on the Item.

there are 12 Special Skills for OH & MH respectively. so you get 3 random choices out of the 11 available, the Skill on the Item isn’t one of the random choices. if one of the 3 choices isn’t what you want, then you need to use another Amber and try again.

high Luck can improve your chances for dropping an Amber. higher floors up to 500 improve your chances for Rare & Ultra Rare Crystals & Myth Stones. buy random Crystals from the Store, higher rarity cost more Gold. upgrade 2 lower Crystals to one of the next higher Crystal, higher Tier monsters have better chances of dropping higher Tier Crystals & Myth Stones.

3 Likes

Thanks really friend for the information another question I have a weapon of 1600dps but before equipping it I get -150% and in other 200dps it comes out + 40% (is an example) why does that happen if the other weapon is higher dps? I use boomerang

if you are looking at the lower left corner that compares the DPS of 2 weapons/items, it isn’t very accurate.

also, the DPS that is shown on each weapon isn’t as accurate as you might think.

you should look at the Stat Page for your Skills to see what the DPS says there, it is more accurate. it shows what the DPS is from from most of the Skills, Talents, and Affixes together.

some things are not shown as part of DPS. usually, if the damage isn’t constant and continuous, it wont show on the DPS. Crit Damage doesn’t show on DPS even though it can increase damage a lot. Defiant Set has a +25% Damage that shows on the DPS, but the +5% per Rank of your missing HP% doesn’t show on the DPS unless your HP is less than 100%. some damage will show on DPS if it is active, like Blood Magic when your HP is less than 100% and you check your DPS before your HP goes back to 100%.

2 Likes

I’ve been messing around with bad wolf build. Angelic set affix is good for summons and increases the chances of getting more.

2 Likes

here is my build. any suggestions is welcome😊

2 Likes

Thank you for asking something in my area of expertise @thedude52 . Read this build on depth. Then look for my Bad wolf build guide. I’m going to study your build and get back with a reasoned answer. Do not lose the permafrost bonus. It increases your odds off getting six furies. Now furies are mini versions of your main character including all statistics etc.But they did quickly unless your main character is self healing. It effects minions too. If your minions heal you have the chance of casting six. Apocalypse is a spell and “Elements” gives you the chance of casting 6 furies (3 of one element and 3 of another) “Angelic” also heals furies. Deadly strike, bleed ect is passed to furies. But if your going to be a sumoner you need lightning escape (that’s why vault is good) but you need to be able to push back your enemies away from you. It’s an awful build to play which makes it fun. The only reason I spent 3 years making PvP summoner s is because someone said it cannot be done.

3 Likes

I can only reply to a post twice and twice more for every question you ask. ( The rules) there’s a lot of things I like about your build. My build isn’t quite finished and I tell you how why. To start. Here is my build.

. Ask a question . To start with I will point out all my stuff is lightning based . Why ? Well I’m PvP and lightning is the most popular attack on pvp because it stuns. So if your gear is all lightning based it increases lightning resistance. You don’t need 6 permafrost to activate permafrost in arena when five will do ( 6 is required fighting monsters.) Consider Epiphany. I’m excited to see another summoner. Chat soon.

2 Likes

@dickwad does harmony work well with bloodmagic?

1 Like