Pistoleer Rogue Build: Summoning Princess

@dickwad does harmony work well with bloodmagic?

1 Like

i revised my mh: i changed weapon dmg 100% to weapon dmg + 5000 and it increased my dps

2 Likes

Bloodmagic works well with any regen. With permafrost and blood magic you constantly just get high health regen but you always have enough mp for spells even though you don’t see any mp regen. So basically you get enough mp to cast a spell then all surplus mp regen gets converted into hp .It should benefit with harmony too

1 Like

I’ve noticed you use the mythic vanish in off hand weapon. I’m not sure if vanish is useful in arena. If your brave try something crazy like enigma which has you jumping into your enemy uncontrollably like a lunatic. Very destructive and dangerous. I use nova for control but I’m not sure it’s worth it for the tiny damage it does.

2 Likes

i used vanish since i thought my ai would be a camper hahahaha

better survivability

2 Likes

I have block and dodge. Higher than arena caps because of Epiphany. To combat campers I use highly risky strategies so I use sanctuary for the resurrection and permafrost bonus for regeneration. Cerebral vortex is the key.

1 Like

Strategy A) involves walking up to the campers projectiles until just almost in range, cast time warp then vault into fire then vault back out of range. Your torrents will take the camper down. Plan B) the "mad " option is to vault straight up and shoot the opponent at point blank range :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Harmony doesn’t work with Bloodmagic because BM Resource is only HP. Harmony requires there to be both HP & MP.

2 Likes

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: lol

behold my army! lol
it’s on my chakrams but this has also happened on my pistols

2 Likes

Lol @thedude52 I was playing PvP with two summoners. I ended up with twelve furies :joy::joy::joy::joy: Its rare but fun ( not for the opponent !)

1 Like

@Golem and @thedude52 Another secret from the BADWOLF. Apocalypse can be triggered using off hand weapon skills too. So I can spawn furies if I cast ricochet, storm on main hand or time warp and vault on off hand. So if you get someone charging you then just keep vaulting away and watch the army grow :sunglasses: the real trick is to choose which skills you choose to ignore or use in a match. Only practice in the arena teaches .

1 Like

9 summons on 1 character. Nice :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: @CuzegSpiked I’m sorry pal

interesting

1 Like

I was casting Manashield (OH) a lot to Proc Earthquake (on MH) on one of my Builds. lots of fun.

recently had great idea to try Manashield with Mana Absorb, using Masochism to damage myself to keep the Manashield maxed out. will have to do some serious Crafting with :memo: to make it work, but I sure am excited!

1 Like

It’s about time :sunglasses: @Golem . Did you know we have been playing 5 years and we joined 2 days apart? Been reading our profiles.

1 Like

How could it happen that you can summon more than 3 furies at pvp? While mine could summon 3 furies only.

1 Like

Read my last twenty posts on here.

The answer you seek is above.

I don’t get it, i have elements on my pet but i can’t summon more than 3 furies.

Here is my build any suggestion to make it happens. Thanks