Pistoleer Rogue Build: Summoning Princess

You need a permafrost hat with bonus . In PvP the bonus activates with one set item. In player versus monsters you need two 2 permafrost items. The bonus not only heals you but your
Furies too. So they live longer. That gives you more chance of getting 3 more furies at the same time.

2 Likes

I think the activated permafrost bonus is the secret and @thedude52 has added weight to my theory because he has the permafrost bonus and he gets little armies.

1 Like

Uploading: Record_2021-04-25-07-06-10_6c6ff8761b19d13b8d7c1af2a013e8c2.mp4…

Sad say to say even i activated permafrost bonus i can summon 3 furies only. :disappointed:

1 Like

Summoning 6 is a rare event. Keep playing.

1 Like

Spawning six all of the time would be silly and overpowered. Follow my advice and you may get 6 about 40 to 50 % of the time. But always remember it’s your primary build that needs killing power. Summons are just a proc and a bonus. Used correctly they are devastating. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Brilliant :blush:

1 Like

Thank you @CuzegSpiked . I take it as compliment from a brilliant player like you.

1 Like

Brilliant old summoning guide. Which I think people should read. Because I’m a PvP summoner and I get a mention :grin: . Read the popular links suggestions (One of which is mine :joy::joy::joy:) . Once you do then rip up the rule book and start afresh. Good luck

2 Likes