Please help! My messaging system won't open! I can't get my Christmas vanity because of this

Haha im using your lohko but not full lohko i just change the pet and timewarp to stealth just for survival purposes ,since 30k+ can kill them +bleed+fire

ahh i see. hahaha Lohko truly are GOD buildā€¦ who the Creator.? brag ing right lol jk.

Yah 2 thumbs up for this lohko build man truly insane damagehaha

Sorry didnā€™t workā€¦ I can sync OK but no option to add nickname and same as before in that it tries to connect but bombs out

Got the same issue. Iā€™m using iPhone 5. Tried reinstalling but it didnā€™t work. I got a stable internet connection btw. Please fix asap. :sob:

Already got mine and got it again haha + xp boost :smiley:

Iā€™ll try your suggestions. Thanks. Good day guys.

Iā€™ve uploaded mine several times sire, but Iā€™m nit so sure if I have a battle arena nickname though, iā€™ll try and see if it works. Thanks.

PaulFā€™s messaging system doesnt work tooā€¦

Umh, just one question? How do you create a battle arena nickname? Iā€™m still new to this game and I just started it a few days ago, havent gone to the battle arena once.

this shit is pissing me off ive done everything this dumb ass have told me to do and NOTHING work, sent e-mail no reply, did forums not fucking answer this game and the people that have made this should go FUCKING die

1 Like

Click the battle arena mate

u are mad at something free given by dev for/when u dont get it.? lol. as tdaniel said u must have arena Id and your acc is connected. First go to arena, (if u dont have ID then create one) play one match. make sure your ID registered in battle arena. after u done, go to manu and upload your data. after uploaded complete. u will see below your acc email (in same column) it have your arena ID bound to your acc. and try check your mailbox again. if u dont get it now, try wait until dev sent it again. they sent everyday (usually it midnight at my timezone)

1 Like

Keep talking like that, and it will NEVER work for you. :wink:

Ok got you,

Thanks dude,

Ok got you Chronos, I need to fight in a battle arena. Hahahaha havenā€™t tried yet I should try now. Hahaha,

Maybe itā€™s not meant for you. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

(Say Hi to lildark101)LOL

2 Likes

Your solution worked like a charm. Thanks Devs!

1 Like

First of all, I just wanted to say thanks to all the people who stayed in this post, Thank you very much for your insights and suggestions.

I know this may seem very late but thank you Developers tdaniel and SteiglerBox for helping me solve this problem, also thank you Chronos. I follwed your instructions and bam! I got my vanity. Thank you for making me realize my oversight, hahahaha.

Good evening.