Post your highest DPS/single hit on dummy/player (The first round)

Yeah! Bring it on!!

1 Like

I had the dummy tank like 100M DMG and it still strong. Dummy has loads of HP or so but also trillion HP regeneration so it’s impossible to defeat him. Maybe infinite HP.

Poor Dummy

Comfirmed,dummy is undead !

Lol! the combat log tho! btw, I already know that the dummy is undying. It’s just there to show how much DPS you can deal.

Haha!!! :joy::joy::joy:

Thats great. I believe the dummy has a trillion HP and insane Regen. I’m not sure it can die. That’s a lot of draws!!

1 Like

Yo totally insane dude .trying to kill dummy :scream:

Lol .dude Dont make alie everyone know that dummy is not dying even you put 10000000000000000000000000000 power .

Again Poor Dummy.may you found peace in your life Dummy. XD

Lol. That dummy has way more than Trillion HP @Mr_Scooty . I saw the combat log showing INFB DMG (infinite billion in dungeon quest terms) and just outright huge numbers that fill the screen.

Woah! How did you get so much power. You draw so much lol. The patience to draw that much just to try and get so much power.

See below…

Trillion HP but why did Mandelbrot deal way more than Trillion and dummy is still alive. It would have been instantly killed. Well dummy being unkillable makes a good dummy but just how Mandelbrot deals many figures of billion but the dummy is still alive but he drawed so many times.

Maybe the massive health regeneration is actually enough to make sure that even if you deal more damage than its HP, it regens enough to not die somehow.

It acts like the old leech affix where you could heal the amount you damage or the damaged . My guess is that dummy uses leech. Leech was nerfed because you could never die with leech unless leech nerfs.

This is Mandelbrot screenshot after this many draws. 250 rounds meaning he quit 250 times and dealt that much damage. I definitely think the dummy is using some kind of leech effect to stay alive even after being dealt damage way over trillion HP .

Although trillion HP is still enough in and of itself in PvP dummy because no build needs to deal trillion damage in PvP unless you quit rounds in dummy so much or draw the opponent so much.

2 Likes

My warrior dropped by to say hello. I thought it was a cool picture anyway.

3 Likes

Go go go ! Mandelbrot u can do it! Kill that dummy!! Use demonic set and 4ptl / 2 barba / 6 glasscanon! Maybe it takes 500 rounds .just keep trying bro :joy:

It is imposible,any damage over “infB” become zero(see the 365RD)

I gotta ask: Do these numbers mean anything? :information_desk_person:

Not really. These numbers only occur if you quit round in dummy mode 100s of times but the dummy just can’t have Trillion HP if it tanks septillion with absolute ease and not instantly get killed.

It’s also what could happen if Mandelbrot did a draw on players 100s of times.

1 Like

Biggest information:I was boring at that time :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

That 365 rounds :joy::joy::joy: