Puttting 4 sockets in cyan item?

Planning to make apocalypse for that plunderbuss of mine, is that even possible?

2 Likes

yes.

4 Likes

Yes. Basically you remove 3 orange affixes and add three sockets using the appropriate gemstones . Then you put the apocalypse word in ( my favourite mythic ). It’s funny.

2 Likes

What does apocalypse do?

Is this what apocalypse do? Something go around the character body and drop sa golem?

3 Likes

You get an army of helpers to fight with You. Usually 3 but sometimes 6. I studied them for over two years. Check my guide s. Nearly every statistic on your equipment is inherited by your helpers. Amazon Photos

3 Likes

Pistoleer Rogue Build: Summoning Princess @NUIQUE did this build. It’s very good.

1 Like

In a nutshell apocalypse gives you the chance of getting 3 helpers to help you. They die very quickly. If you have health regeneration on your items then so do your helpers. You will only get 3 unless you have “elements” affix on your gear. This allows you the chance of getting six helpers. 3 of one elemental attack and 3 of another. They have different colours. Deadly strike ect on your character gets passed to your helpers .Have fun. It’s a challenging build.

4 Likes