(PVE) Most funny WIZARD 3.0 One-Punch build (with a question)

Oh, never thought crushing blow would work together with frozen this way, very smart.

1 Like

Yes, it increases the damage but still doesn’t one-shot over magic. I see that with CF6 I deal 50% of rare enemy’s hp, doesn’t seem worth to raise more this value. Probably I should go FROZEN to kill faster also those enemies, but still I would have to give up too much for that. Math says that with my build I reduce HP of rare enemies by one millionth with exactly 30 hits, which are not so difficult to proc in a few seconds counting all DOTs too.

Stealth is not a wizard skill… is it worth relying on the proc? :confused:

Use amber crystal on your offhand. Proc not so much worth it due to internal CD. Also stealth usually not worth it in Wizard but if you add +5 All skills , you can get 10 hero points into stealth to last you a few extra seconds. If you’re lucky, getting another 10 stealth from pet along with 2x +5 All skills for 20 stealth hero points. That stealth would last a far while in order to 100% dodge.

Although you need initially 50% dodge before you go into stealth for 100% dodge because 50%x2= 100%.

Permanent stealth is a bit costly but it’s doable. Reduced CD at max or at 75% (75% with Epiphany) or using the Hunger Set to reduce CD and Increase APS for all skills by 37.5% when you have enough mana.

Before stealth used to be good for all classes also and I remember before it had nerfed so you needed 50% dodge on gear for 100% dodge stealth and that reason was to reduce stealth in arena.

Stealth proc is ok but it can overlap with your main stealth skill and you need high enough reduced CD to increase the proc chance. 10% may be ok though but you still need to attack alot to increase chances. Vanish is also 10% stealth and that mythic also gets affected by hero points with the effect on blinding enemies in close proximity.

1 Like

What floor you on. That seems like a really high floor.

Also that high damage with crushing flames and frozen lol. I know I can make frozen go that high in DMG though but i’m just amazed at the damage numbers. Well maybe I could make frozen go that high.

1 Like

With crushing blow+ frozen high floor…high dmg. 1-2 hit…kill enemies. Sr, my bad english

2 Likes

Lol

Oh, ok, it’s an off-hand ability, but then I would have to give up my shatter ability which is key in my build; similar thing for vanish, I would give up the Enigma proc for that. With 75% clearcast I don’t need cooldown reduction, I just would go out of combat when ability is on cooldown.

I think it’s ok then with just my 19.9% proc chance that I have now (you can already see the affixes in the pictures above) plus base 75% dodge and, of course, 45% block (making it around 86% chance to evade all attacks when Stealth is not on.

You can see in the map at the beginning of the video. I almost reached floor 1300.

4evertin. You have put a hidden gem here nice… :+1:

ouch!! my head hurts with so many formulas :astonished:

The build is still working on floor 1600+, with some little improvements.
I see sometimes 6 jumps forward all at once.

I really recommend for farming purposes getting high PackSize/MagicEnemies maps with Larimar+Diamond and clear the map in few jumps whatever the level it is, as it’s 100 to 0 in any level. The head slot (apart from the two mythstones) is still purely farming and can be improved for better results.

[At some point I like better switching to a secondary damage build for the Cartographer/Enslaver as it becomes very slow relying only on the Crushing Blow for Epic+ monsters.]

3 Likes

maybe change the CB on Pet to Crit Chance & Stealth Proc (or affix of your choice) on Chest to Crit Damage. more Critical Hits for a little more Critical Damage for better DPS from all attacks. even your Immolate DoT’s will Critical Hit more often, which is even more damage.

1 Like

CF(6) was nerfed already in the last patch. It just makes monsters’ hp to 1 and stuck there. You can change CF(1) to another set affix.

2 Likes

I don’t really rely on damage… Enemies have billions of HP and I barely make some thousand without Crushing Blow. “Elements” is necessary in the build, it makes all the three jumps (blink strike, teleport, shatter) double-proc.

I saw the nerf… but having only CF(5) I would be unable to make enough damage to kill enemies on the next hit with this build. Still works pretty good like this as I manage to deal the killing blow on the second round.

1 Like

I’ve tested this already, im using CF(6) w/ CB + FROZEN since 2018 and then it was nerfed. CF(5) kills mobs faster than CF(6). I tested it at 3k floor just a few days ago.

1 Like

CF(5) deals only 5/6 of monsters’ total hp, for the purpose of a low damage build like mine it would be impossible to deal the killing blow as fast. Check the stats, there are no affixes for damage.
The idea is moving quickly around the map and avoid all wounds by jumping away from danger, you don’t need the damage because of the CF(6).

2 Likes

guess it all depends on the Build.

CF (5) & Frozen Set Builds is one of the ways to go for high damage kills now.

CF (6) hit & run Builds for getting the kill & defense looks pretty good, especially since it is working.

@gamerthink eventually, you might have to decide if you want to keep tweaking this build as you keep climbing floors, or split it into 2 different Equipment Builds.

1. A Farm Build that only needs to Farm for stuff on floors 1000 or lower, depending on what you need.
  2. A Climbing Build that uses mobility for attack & defense and that can do more damage for floors 2000+.

for 1, just use the Build you have. for 2, make a Build based on your Farm Build that doesn’t have any Farm Affixes. you mentioned that you are switching to another set of Items for Epic+ enemies already. this way, you only need to Farm when you need to tweak your Climbing Build as you Climb higher floors or need to make a totally new Build.

I have a wizard proc build using only CF(5) that don’t have any dmg multiplier affix like barbarian, glasscannon, ptl, etc…but still it can kill epic+ enemies decently.

1 Like