(PVE) Most funny WIZARD 3.0 One-Punch build (with a question)

Yeah, it really depends on the build.

I don’t know why others using hybrid build that climb and farm at the same time. For me its a 2 different things. When I climb I go directly at the cartographers. And when I’m farming legend items I only farm at low floors like 185-200 then repeat the process. Sometimes I farm at 1k floor to unlock new items at the the codex.

1 Like

I’ve try this item a while ago but it is not effective at all, I think that the stats damage are nerfed.

@Golem that’s true… Maybe just a better head slot switch for climbing faster might be a good idea, and keeping the build like it is only if I want to farm. For example another +10% all procs mythstone would be awesome for the build.

1 Like

I think I understand why they nerfed Crushing Flames (6) & Frozen Set combo. Crushing Blow damage is only affected by Crushing Flames, but CB/CF damage was being affected by Frozen Set also.

I read an old Thread where this was discussed, and it was mentioned by a Dev that they wanted CB to be a different damage than others. it is already pretty powerful, and limiting what can increase the damage done by CB keeps it from being just another damage affix.

I just have separate Equipment Builds for the simple reason I am LAZY, and when I was a Noob, realized I really don’t like having to switch just one or two Items just to defeat something because my Farm Build couldn’t do the job. I even hated having to use Calcite when an enemy or enemies were Resistant to my Weapons Element. Thank the Dev’s for Weaken & Ignore Resist!

3 Likes

There it is, now the build is a lot more effective. Apparently it’s impossible to get an attack speed blue affix in the head slot so I’ll stick with the +15% mythstone for now (rises the frequency one can cast “teleport”). “Mayhem” is a great complement for the build as it makes all your attacks have a stunning effect. It’s fancy to see at times a two-meteors proc, which are very good for clearing purposes (just in case the mobs are still there after the jumps).

1 Like

So it is impossible in the latest update of the app to get one shot the Enslaver and Cart Mr. Golem by the Wizards?

Not particularly, but there’s a lot more effort that goes into floor climbing CrushingFlames + Frozen builds now

2 Likes

3 Likes

@TeaCup I know, I know… I tried without the mythstone of course!

What’s your final items bro?

But does it trigger the "bad affix"or not?

@anon87655529 I just switched the head slot with the Mayhem item, for the rest the build is perfectly fine (there is a +75% luck on the shield slot that could be changed but I don’t really need another affix at the moment and it’s useful when I switch back to the farming crown).

If I get some luck I should possibly make in the future the same item with attack speed blue affix instead of the mythstone, thus up to +45% instead of +15%, but it’s ok like this for now.

2 Likes

the tough thing about RNG is sometimes you don’t get the affix you want until you spend lots of Crystals. I think the most Obsidian I spent for one affix was 5-6. yes, I cried a lot at the lost Obsidian’s, but I save a few items that have an affix that I might use in some other Build. at the least, I can convert them to a Crystal or a bunch of Dust.

Attack Speed for Teleport isn’t needed unless your Cool Down is faster than the Orb OH APS… checking my DQ App…
checking my DQ App…
checking my DQ App…
it looks like Orb has APS 2 and Teleport has a 1 second Cool Down. +60% CD is Teleport every 0.4 seconds, but the APS is an attack every 0.5 seconds. if the +15% Attack Speed increases APS to at least 2.2, then you can get 5 Teleports every 2 seconds instead of 4. at least this is my understanding of how Attack Speed & Cool Down work together for Spells with fast CD’s.

here is an in depth look at how CD & Attack Speed work together when needed.

3 Likes

@Golem so the attack speed does also reduce the time needed to cast special skills, which most times (with 75% clearcast) have no CD?

Got it!
71.7% total attack speed now and the epic ones vanish in few seconds!
(Maybe at some point I’ll decide to waste 200+ diamonds and slightly raise the percentages, with perfect numbers I might have 75%)

1 Like

for Crystal affixes, you can use Obsidian to max it out. but you need to take another affix or myth stone (including the Socket) off for it to work. then you can put it back.

for your Chaos Visage of Haste, you could…

use Diamonds to randomly roll both Crystal Attack Speed and Meteor Proc at the same time until both are max values. this is the hardest and most expensive way to go, unless your are really lucky and RNG thinks you are a Cool Player :sunglasses: .

use Diamonds to max Meteor Proc and then use Obsidian to max Attack Speed. this is the easiest way.

use Diamonds and/or Obsidian to max Attack Speed, then use Ruby until you have a max Meteor Proc. this one can get expensive in Crystals if you get a lot of bad rolls, but usually still lots cheaper then using only Diamonds to get both randomly maxed together.

1 Like

Well, I guess if Attack Speed gets maxed out with diamonds before Meteor Proc I’ll happily stick with an unmaxed proc for a big while, but yeah that’s the way to go.

Also one should have a decent amount of Obsidians to do the trick, though… I have only 1 black stone left right now after all the trials for the first affix…

1 Like

there are a lot posts from players spending thousands of Diamonds to get multiple Legend & Crystals affixes on one Item maxed out. I have done the same. I am so happy about Obsidian able to improve Crystal affix values now, makes Crafting a little easier, when I have spare Obsidians…

1 Like

Another thing I could do is trying to get again the proc with Rubies after Kyanit-ing out the affix… there’s a good chance when doing that that the affix is already maxed out.

And in any case, one should never try maxing out more than 2 affixes with only diamonds.

1 Like

Always max out the level and quality of any item before adding affixes

2 Likes