PVP Basics

If the cap of an affix is set to 24… do i need 24 x 5 on campaign mode to hit the pvp cap???

I don’t understand your question, but here’s a list of caps on PvP.
I hope this helps. I might be able to help if you elaborate more. :smile:

1 Like

oh yes. i saw that yesterday… i just want to know how to get the cap (24) when using an affix… coz at pvp its lvl 20 so i assumed it needs to be multiplied by 5…

so i just need 24 if 24 is the cap on an affix???

In my ow understanding, your question is like this,
You want to know the computation of caps difference between campaign and arena?

yes…

Even me dont know the answer, maybe you have to ask admins mods testers or others hehe

i see… but for example… if the cap of dodge is 24 (%) do i just need a 24% dodge affix on an item and its all set??? i think pvp sets differ a lot from campaign/farming… been playing for 2 weeks now…

In order to reach cap on arena u need to study first all affix max roll at lvl20 item. for example elemental crit chance. at lvl100 item the max roll for it is 30% while when u in arena, item lvl will be 20, and the affix of elemental crit chance will be 10% and so if u want to cap it. u will need another elemental crit chance max rolled to secure reach cap. basically when u want to make arena build u need to always remember the affix max roll at ilvl20 and their cap in arena so u not overkill with certain affix…

thanks… that would be a lot of experimenting to do… i guess ill just continue farming till 2.1… thanks for all the answers…