[PvP][Rogue] Chakram + Bomb build

Or Cuong’s rogue. Best AI settings I’ve seen. Took me about 20 tries to finally start beating it.

yeah there are a few players there that are very challenging to play against with the help of their eternal pets with perfect affixes. and we all know where they are now

1 Like

Was satisfying to defeat it, knowing it’s gear :wink: Have to say it made me better @ PVP by forcing me to learn new tactics. Cuong’s rogue was a 5 foot thick concrete barrier to Top 3…with barbed wire on top, LOL :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Made a run to 1 tonight and found your toon @f00kee along the way. Have to say she was really well controlled. She hits fast and hard. Warriors must dread her :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Congrats on an excellent build! :+1:t2: :beers:

1 Like

Good day sir… im a newbie and i love pvp so much​:grin: btw i have a rogue dagger w/c is now at division 7 eternal league, im planning to switch to chakram, can you guide me about the stats? Should i stick to max power? What build should i do in hero skill point tab? Tnx soo much :v:

Hi @Abaddon. Hope to see your toon in PVP soon!

Good choice in switching to chakram. Boomerang skill is very good at triggering procs. @kajfik000 build described above should be all you need to reach Eternal Div1.

To make it to Eternal Div1 you will probably want at least 40,000 - 100,000 health in arena (1 million - 5 million in health stats). Survivability is very important. I personally put 50% health and 50% power which gives me 47,000 arena health. Heroic skill points don’t count in PvP. The only way to get heroic skills in PvP is to add a +10 skill affix (+10 blinkstrike).

Keep in mind the following:

*Hero & Items scaled down to LV 20
*Damage scaled down by 95%
*Mythstone affix scaled down by 70%
*Stat caps scaled down by 60%
*Natures on equipment are not reduced
*All Talents on equipment are reduced by 80%

Here’s a list of PvP stat reductions.

Best of luck!

4 Likes

Wow! Thank you very much sir @PeaceDog :v: i think i had already seen you at the top 3 just this week i guess cant rmmber , but im pretty sure id already seen ur name​:smile: , ill go respec now and find some myths and crystals… very hard to time the right affix lol… i really appreciate the early response​:wink:

How’s this holding up?