Pvp unbalanced

oh i see so what about the icon trophy icon in below center when im in a pvp?

if u mean the one show 1v1,2v2 and reached eternal Vanity. the one on right (legend item icon) it actually show Gladiator Set item u unlocked at the moment. the previous icon like necklace ring head eth still viable. u have chance to get those item when u open winning chest. to have chance to get all gladiator set u must reach eternal league.

1) At which win streak do you start to face “unbeatable” chars?

— For me, Usually around 4 or 5. I, unfortunately, play a Warrior (with average to above average gear) so my biggest obstacle is the Park and Spam-Guideshot-Magic Missle-Never Misses-Has ever proc known to man on their gear-spammable from across the map- rogue who always seem to magically appear in my wins streak at around 4 or 5. I have had a few in the 6s and 7s, and I have had a few that have been 3s. I have had two or three lucky 10 win Streaks too, but the minute I hit the win streak, REGARLESS on where it is at, I face Mr. Park and Spam. It’s like the AI knows I need a loss and finds the AI that has the highest Default Damage spammable from across the Atlantic Ocean.

2) Do you feel that this is too soon?

— To be fair, that’s hard to say really. I guess everyone wants to be Eternal, but understand not everyone CAN be Eternal. If anything, the point system is borked not the win streak. Just too harsh a penalty for losing to someone who might be “Common” but has enough gear to kill a small Elephant. The system thinks that’s an Easy Win due to the color mismatch. The system is wrong.

3) At which win streak do you think would be adaquate?

— Like I mentioned above, the streak isn’t really the problem, it’s the point system. You get penalized too harsh for basically not having the perfect “build” to encounter that particular person at that particular moment or the perfect gear from months of farming / purchasing. I guess 5 or 6 isn’t bad at all when you look at it. My frustration comes from facing someone who might be labeled “Magic League”, and I am in “Mythic League”, but that guys toon is level 99 with all eternal gear. I know the System seems “Blue” against “Purple” and thinks, "OK… this Purple Guy should have an easy win against the blue guy. Unfortunately, we all now it doesn’t work out that way. The color system doesn’t actually relect one’s actual character level / gear.

Some observations from a new guy basically:

— It sure would be nice to face some of these sit and stay classes in the Practice Arena. As it stands now, all I face are rush forward AIs that give me no way of practicing my strategy to defeat the Rogues. I know people have said “those are real characters”, but I disagree. Example: Last night I did roughly 50 or so practice matches. In that time, I faced the same Eternal Toon (I think his name was NRI) but his name was on 7 different “classes” all back to back. I faced this guy in the Competative Arena and he is all glowing with fancy gear. All the AI toons had plain bland gear. In the Competative Arena it was a tough match. In the practice Arena he was a dolt who I beat each time 3-0. Doesn’t make sense and surely doesn’t give us a chance to “practice”. Something I’d like to see implimented (if the Vets REALLY want to help us new guys out) is a way to “Flag” your character for practice. That way, we can actually face some hard hitting, heavy duty builds in the Practice Area so we can actually work on our Gear / Strategy. Hell, even give them “Help Points” or something as a way to make them feel warm and fuzzy. But we need some way of fighting against these types of builds in order to get better. Doing this in the Competative Arena just to lose points and go backwards isn’t fun at all. Some of us are family guys / gals so even two hours invested just to see wasted trying to perfect our strategy / build in the Competative arena can be devistating.

— There has to be a way to find balance between the classes when fighting. I can’t be the only one who sees that the Rogue spamming Guideshot with magic missles spammed from one side of the map to the other unbalanced. (Except those who have the toons maxed out / are doing it - nobody likes to get nerfed I get it) Something fun to me would be to see Melee duke it out with other Melee and let the Ranged stand there and spam Guideshot on each other. You could basically have Each class duke it out against each other in their respective class leagues, then have “Eternal” as the “Winner’s” league and let them duke it out. It might give casual players a chance to actually have some fun and be competative AND add a good twist to the PVP area. In the end, this is supposed to be a game not a second job - fun.

— Draws: doubling the damage until someone wins is pointless. Why? Because 95% of the draws (from my Warrior’s perspective) is against the sit and spam nuts. I, literally, hit next round 127 times one time just to see what would happen while watching TV with the kids. Of course, we both just stood there. So who gets punished for this? Yup… I do. Doesn’t seem fair or balanced in my opinion. There has to be a way to throw in the towel and duck out gracefully. (Maybe even have a W-L-D category with no points awarded for Draws) This way, you aren’t progressing at all but at the same time you aren’t losing due to AI coding faults. (at least that’s what I call them) The only exception I have to this is if you already have one loss. After that, it’s too late. You take the loss like a man and move on. But, if you start the match, and the other toon is just sitting there and NOBODY has a loss or a win, then you should just be able to call it a draw and move on. Like I said, it’s a game after all. The goal is to have fun. (or it’s supposed to be)

— Broke Skills: there is just too many skills that don’t seem to do anything and really know way of knowing in game. Like Ignore Resists and Living Force. Neither seem to really do anything in PVP. I have tried to keep up on the forums. But rooting through a year or so of patch notes and threads just to try and find out what is what is beyond frustrating. The only way I can see this fixed and not sure if you can even do this, would be when you hit the Arena, you bring your “Build of Hero Skills” and the abilities on your gear. All them fancy stats go out the window and everyone has a fighting change. I mean, the Eternal Geared folks will still have higher stats of damage. I don’t know. I just can’t think of a solution to this. It isn’t like the codex has a list of pointless skills in PVP. Nothing frustates me more than to see something that looks good on paper only to find out in the Competative League it is junk and I lose 30 points of the 36 or so I just spent. (Like I said, the practice league is pointless)

— Range Balance: as it stands now, Rogue Range is king of the hill. On my mage, my range stops at the top of the screen while the Rogue’s Range comes from once side of the map to the other. This is a definate no brainer here and anyone who feels the range is fine in this game are the ones who are abusing it. There is a reason the Rogue is the single most played toon in this game. I know a lot of you testers are Rogues. Fair and unbiased balance would be nice. It wouldn’t be too bad if skills like Living Force actually worked.

Oh well… rant over lol.