Questions about Crystals

*do I use

#12 citrine

Thanks! Is it possable to change Hearty to Bewilder? Or will it only change to the 6 armor stats?

[quote=“Diieter”][quote=“BunnyFuffu”]But Centra you wont be able to get back your wings eyes or more…or your gonna buy them again?:smiley:

Main Account: BunnyFuffu , Rogue Level 85[/quote]

Vanity items are stocked in your account, even if you bought 1 wing you can equip it to every characters (no need to buy 3)
So even if he deletes his char h’ll keep them[/quote]
Yeah so when he open his bag he will have the wings?:o nice i didnt know this one!

[quote=“BunnyFuffu”][quote=“Diieter”][quote=“BunnyFuffu”]But Centra you wont be able to get back your wings eyes or more…or your gonna buy them again?:smiley:

Main Account: BunnyFuffu , Rogue Level 85[/quote]

Vanity items are stocked in your account, even if you bought 1 wing you can equip it to every characters (no need to buy 3)
So even if he deletes his char h’ll keep them[/quote]
Yeah so when he open his bag he will have the wings?:o nice i didnt know this one![/quote]

Wings aren’t in your ingame inventory, they are in the “vanity tab” so yeah he’ll be able to pick them :wink:

Heaty = Chest
Bewilder = Ring

I don’t think so, it’s only between the 6 talents from each gear (6 for chest, 6 for rings, etc)

I only ask because I have Counter on my rouge with her Hat and Ring. It dropped that way.

I got on my warrior wrath on amulet, ring and armor xD it may be possible to roll bewilder on armor then o.o?

Sounds bugged

All droped on 1.5

• does higher floor have a higher chance to drop a better Crystals and Mythstones?

• can we change weapon type in one class (wand type of vacuus scipio)?

• can other certain class legend sets (e.g. cosmic power) be used on warrior?

Nope, only Item Quantity stat and shrine increases drop rate

Nope, though it would be neat

Yup! Some may be useless on certain classes, but they will work :smile:

@ CentraBPM / Diieter

I’m just wondering why is Flourite Crystal is not working on Legend Affix? Is it a bug or not working properly? I wanna use it instead of Diamond to reroll the Legend Affix… Thanks in advance…[emoji6] I attached a screenshot of Flourite details it says -1 for Legend Affix.

[quote=“aSar”]@ CentraBPM / Diieter

I’m just wondering why is Flourite Crystal is not working on Legend Affix? Is it a bug or not working properly? I wanna use it instead of Diamond to reroll the Legend Affix… Thanks in advance…[emoji6] I attached a screenshot of Flourite details it says -1 for Legend Affix.

[/quote]

Flourite is intended only to normal to epic affix

ive already asked this question

only diamond can reroll legend and crystal affix better level your item quality 1st the reroll it.

Then I think that they should remove -1 for Legend Affix because it will confuse some players…[emoji6]

Sapphires can’t be used to reroll legendary affixes. You need crystal Number 18, “Ruby” to get a legendary affix. This means, that you cannot reroll legendary affixes, but epic and yellow ones for sure.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

DQ: CentraLity, Mage Level 99
CentraBPM, Warrior Level 99
Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99[/quote]
Just re-read it now…miss word it’s ‘Epic’ not ‘Legend’…sorry…[emoji13]

There is a bug that when i use the flourite crystal and its quantity is 1 and i used it to reroll an affix nothing has changed i did this many times still nothing has changed. But when i use the crystal that have 2 quantity, it works.

Oh… I haven’t tried that one yet… I always convert Crystals and MS around 30-50 stocks… Thanks for sharing… All of my Crystals/MS are in stash just wanna share this too if you convert Crystals/MS in stash and you don’t have the next level of it stock in your stash you can find it in your bag…

@aSar Can you show me a picture of your higher CS/MS ?:smiley:

RoyalFairy , Rogue Level XX

@RoyalFairy

As of now…only got these…

I intended to ask my question here… ugg