Questions about Crystals

Okay so I just started playing around with the enchant and remove crystal… when my stats move up I the chain it changes my stats. Example. My clastaphory ring had 15% crit and 1+ summon… when I removed “aftermath” my crit changed to 5.8 and my summon changed to +4… I spent a bit of time rerolling to get that 15% crit chance and now it’s gone… seems when the skills change slots it also rerolls the stats…

Yeah so playing around and losing one of my best rings I realized it’s the “slot” that keeps the stats… so when I moved my 4.4 ice dammage up a slot it changed to the 20%…

I had experienced that too after I removed a specific affix from my item using the Kyanite, the affixes automatically rerolled… After removing the specific affix I apply Zircon on it…[emoji6]

@aSar nice

RoyalFairy , Rogue Level XX

Legend affix & crystal affix can also maximize by this method (add them after a max epic affix)

[quote=“MaGi”]

Legend affix & crystal affix can also maximize by this method (add them after a max epic affix)[/quote]

i dont get it??

[quote=“No1KnowzMe”][quote=“MaGi”]

Legend affix & crystal affix can also maximize by this method (add them after a max epic affix)[/quote]

i dont get it??[/quote]

1. Get a max epic affix first
  2. Add the affix you need after the max epic affix
  3. Remove the max epic affix
  4. The affix you need will replace and maximize.

The more I farm the more I earn and enjoy playing DQ… Sinking more deeper addiction into the game… As of now I’m still collecting more Crystals and MS…

[attachment=0]Screenshot_2014-10-15-19-58-35.png[/attachment]

Random question, lazy to test it but : Is it working on leg affixes too? or only epic ones? :unamused:

Only Epic Ones! [emoji1]

RoyalFairy , Rogue Level XX

Hum so I still wonder how some people manage to get maxxed legend affixes on every single items :geek:

Crystal affix can also use this method to maximize.
(I don`t have obsidian to show now)

I only have a few of mine maxed out. The 400% explosion was pure luck. I had the legend plus 4 to Skulls on my tomb and it changed to 400% as soon as the update… I’m guessing the best possable way is to… Change the affix above the legend to a Stat that has a low reroll pool, like any skill (1out of 4 chance to max) then move the legend affix up one spot thus maxing out that skill. Seems especially useful with trying to get the procs and the percentage stats at full power… It also seems like this is going to get flagged as an “exploit” or a “cheat” even tho it actually ruined some of my hard work till I figured it out what was going on… And just in case yall didn’t know the enchant crystal only seems to give the orange stats, is this a bug?

@Magi : Thanks a lot for your honesty and your feedback!
PS : MaGi, setnumber is gonna be capped to 2 setnumbers+2 and total setaffixes gonna be capped to 8, I would recommand you to re edit your build asap :smile:

Ofc it’s gonna get flagged as “exploit” or “cheat”, why wouldn’t it be? what exactly in this method is “legit” ? :open_mouth:
Too bad that I didn’t find this bug earlier otherwise it wouldn’t even be released, it’s kinda my fault to not having found it but I’m still really disapointed of the guys who’re exploiting this bug to get every single leg affixes in their build (no need names, screens talk themselves) :facepalm:

@All : So when I ask if the bug is available on legend affix, instead of “not answering” or claiming “it doesn’t”, would you mind guys telling truth like MaGi did? :wink:

I’m also sure these people are also using U/L exploit too. Double exploit, then bragging about it on a topic “my build”, seriously? :facepalm:
Anyway thanks to this, I can make my own idea on who’s exploiting and who deserves to be trusted now. :wink:

Ofc it’s gonna get flagged as “exploit” or “cheat”, why wouldn’t it be? what exactly in this method is “legit” ? :open_mouth:
Too bad that I didn’t find this bug earlier otherwise it wouldn’t even be released, it’s kinda my fault to not having found it but I’m still really disapointed of the guys who’re exploiting this bug to get every single leg affixes in their build (no need names, screens talk themselves) :facepalm:

@All : So when I ask if the bug is available on legend affix, instead of “not answering” or claiming “it doesn’t”, would you mind guys telling truth like MaGi did? :wink:

Anyway thanks to this, I can make my own idea on who’s exploiting and who deserves to be trusted now. :wink:[/quote]

I gladly told you every bit of information I was learning, as i was learning it. I never intended to “exploit” the game. I just don’t want to get punished or looked at as a cheater or a dishonest person because I stumbled onto something like that… I found this out when I wanted to keep my ring but remove Aftermath because I now use Barrage and Storm instead of Meteorite… When you asked your question I worked the best possable way I knew how to tell you. I explained my theory the best way my pea brain can function. (My screen shots are weird when i post here or I’d gladly of posted an easy way for you to see what I’m talking about) I work a full time job and a second 12 hour a week part time job and when I’m home I rush to my tablet to play this game. I love it! It reminds me of Diablo 2 and all the years I invested there. I’m blessed to have found this game. I respect you and the work your putting into this game. :smile: I hope you understand where I’m coming from.

[quote=“Iron”] [quote=“Dieter”]

Anyway thanks to this, I can make my own idea on who’s exploiting and who deserves to be trusted now. :wink:[/quote]

I gladly told you every bit of information I was learning, as i was learning it. I never intended to “exploit” the game. I just don’t want to get punished or looked at as a cheater or a dishonest person because I stumbled onto something like that… I found this out when I wanted to keep my ring but remove Aftermath because I now use Barrage and Storm instead of Meteorite… When you asked your question I worked the best possable way I knew how to tell you. I explained my theory the best way my pea brain can function. (My screen shots are weird when i post here or I’d gladly of posted an easy way for you to see what I’m talking about) I work a full time job and a second 12 hour a week part time job and when I’m home I rush to my tablet to play this game. I love it! It reminds me of Diablo 2 and all the years I invested there. I’m blessed to have found this game. I respect you and the work your putting into this game. :smile: I hope you understand where I’m coming from. [/quote]

Ikr, but I wasn’t talking about you, but I like your honesty :smile:
And ofc an exploit can happens “by accident”, and if you find an exploit, and report it, well you won’t be flaged or anything, also i’ll say “thanks Iron! :smiley:
But I dislike the fact of repeating the exploit over and over again, then brag on the forum “hey look my stuff, 1.6 is released since 2 weeks and i’m already full crystal/full legends with only maxxed affixes, because I exploited, I’m a glitcher but i’m posting a build and showing everyone my stuff” :unamused:

And glad to see that you enjoy the game as much as I do, so if you’ve any question, feel free to ask :smile:

[quote=“Diieter”][quote=“Iron”] [quote=“Dieter”]

I gladly told you every bit of information I was learning, as i was learning it. I never intended to “exploit” the game. I just don’t want to get punished or looked at as a cheater or a dishonest person because I stumbled onto something like that… I found this out when I wanted to keep my ring but remove Aftermath because I now use Barrage and Storm instead of Meteorite… When you asked your question I worked the best possable way I knew how to tell you. I explained my theory the best way my pea brain can function. (My screen shots are weird when i post here or I’d gladly of posted an easy way for you to see what I’m talking about) I work a full time job and a second 12 hour a week part time job and when I’m home I rush to my tablet to play this game. I love it! It reminds me of Diablo 2 and all the years I invested there. I’m blessed to have found this game. I respect you and the work your putting into this game. :smile: I hope you understand where I’m coming from. [/quote]

Ikr, but I wasn’t talking about you, but I like your honesty :smile:
And ofc an exploit can happens “by accident”, and if you find an exploit, and report it, well you won’t be flaged or anything, also i’ll say “thanks Iron! :smiley:
But I dislike the fact of repeating the exploit over and over again, then brag on the forum “hey look my stuff, 1.6 is released since 2 weeks and i’m already full crystal/full legends with only maxxed affixes, because I exploited, I’m a glitcher but i’m posting a build and showing everyone my stuff” :unamused:

And glad to see that you enjoy the game as much as I do, so if you’ve any question, feel free to ask :smile:[/quote]
Thank you. This made me feel a lot better. I love this game and I’m excited to see what the future will add. If I find anything I’ll make my next available free moment to explain what I’ve discovered. Seriously thank you for clearing all this up for me. I can only imagine how busy you are oh here haha :smile:

Whel I’m just a quality tester, a moderator, guides builders and wiki createor, but not a dev, and it’s on my free time, so I’m still less busy than Steigerbox (the dev) which is spending more than 8h per day coding and drinking coffees :laughing:

• I’m not a glitcher
  • I already reported explosive bug
  • 100k armor, 100k HP, 1500 all resist of mine are obtained from combination of Plagued, Cosmic Power, Ascendent and Blood Magic.
  • I maxed my affix long before this Crystal patch, using tons of gold, I posted it.

instead of blaming others for exploiting something that they think is good for them, why don’t you have a lil retrospective PoV that these exploits happens because of some reasons.

my analogy:

• Broken ATM/automatic teller machine (money comes out non-stop), exploit, blaming everyone that takes that money out, will be fixed next day.
  • Broken ATM (card got stuck, everybody complains), bugs, will be fixed next day.

the analogy above has inequality of treatment, one has a blaming session, while the other hasn’t.

Citrine is annoying sometimes. When i used it, it only gave me 2 options to change an items talent, but i didnt like neither options so i thought i could just cancel back the process but there’s no cancel button! So my precious citrine was gone and useless…