Questions about Enchanting

Check out our Patch Guide :smile:

Peridot is so freaking rare. Ive been playing like a whole day but didnt got a single drop of itā€¦ :frowning:

Donā€™t lose hopeā€¦you can loot one or convert itā€¦just wanna share this I looted 5/7 of itā€¦[emoji6]

[attachment=0]Screenshot_2014-10-14-23-13-06.png[/attachment]

Could somebody explain when I need to use such crystals:
Beryl
Jasper
Where can I find info about Special skills, Set Affixes appropriate to the itemā€™s class?
Where can I find list of Crystal Affixes? (better to see list of all affixes with info about item types limitation)

@kosdon

Everything can be found here:
viewtopic.php?t=1124
Crystals, Mythstones, and Natures

[quote=ā€œwuce brillisā€]@kosdon

Everything can be found here:
shinyboxgames.com/NewSite/phpBB3 ā€¦ php?t=1124
Crystals, Mythstones, and Natures[/quote]

Thanksā€¦ really! :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway 2 questions remain unanswered:
what changes makes Jasper?
Where can I find info about Special skills, Set Affixes appropriate to the itemā€™s class?

For example can I change attack type of bow? or Special skill is 2nd one? And bomb may have illusion skill on it?

[quote=ā€œkosdonā€]Anyway 2 questions remain unanswered:
what changes makes Jasper?

For example can I change attack type of bow? or Special skill is 2nd one? And bomb may have illusion skill on it?[/quote]

Weird, because if I check the link that wuce brillis sent you, there is a list of every crystals and their effects :

shinyboxgames.com/NewSite/phpBB3 ā€¦ &mode=view

And when I search for Jasper I find :

I donā€™t know how could it be clearer :unamused: did you check his link before asking or you just donā€™t understand the crystal description? :unamused:

Special skills and set affixes :

ā€œguides > dictionaryā€ : Dictionary
(You could have search a bit to find this one :unamused: )

ā€œItems > Legend Design Contest - Patch 1.7ā€ : Legend Design Contest - Patch 1.7
(I agree this one was a bit harder to find :smile: )

[quote=ā€œDiieterā€]#15 Jasper : Converts itemā€™s affixes, skills and talents to a new class

you just donā€™t understand the crystal description? :unamused:
[/quote]
My English is not good enough :frowning:
As I understand this crystal after applying on warrior axe may change it to a new item that may be used by wizard?

Thanx for links, they are very useful.

[quote=ā€œkosdonā€][quote=ā€œDiieterā€]#15 Jasper : Converts itemā€™s affixes, skills and talents to a new class

you just donā€™t understand the crystal description? :unamused:
[/quote]
My English is not good enough :frowning:
As I understand this crystal after applying on warrior axe may change it to a new item that may be used by wizard?

Thanx for links, they are very useful.[/quote]

Oh if thatā€™s a language misunderstanding itā€™s fine I can explain :smile:
(btw where r u from?)

Jasper can turns a ā€œwarriorā€ item into a ā€œwizardā€ or a ā€œrogueā€ item!
For armors : It changes : the talents (i.e : wrath (warrior) to prismatic (wizard))
For weapons : It changes : the skills and specials (i.e : comet/meteor (staff - wizard) to cleave/whirlwind (axe - warrior)

And as I understand Jasper makes these changes randomly? If it is applied on legend warrior axe it will be changed to any other legend weapon for rough or wizard? What stats of this axe will remain the same? (rarity, lvl, quality, element, nature?)
(btw Iā€™m from Ukraine)

[quote=ā€œkosdonā€]And as I understand Jasper makes these changes randomly? If it is applied on legend warrior axe it will be changed to any other legend weapon for rough or wizard? What stats of this axe will remain the same? (rarity, lvl, quality, element, nature?)
(btw Iā€™m from Ukraine)[/quote]

Itā€™s not random, but a set formula for conversion. You get to choose which class to convert your item to, and the stats change to exactly what they would be for the same level item that youā€™re converting to. For example, you would get a Gauntlet from using Jasper on Axe and choosing Wizard. Jasper changes all skills, talents, and adjusts base item stats for the item.

So how about my nadroji ring(wizard)ā€¦ if i use jasper and i want to use it for my rougeā€¦ what will hapen? What do you think it will changes?

practically nothing

maybe just the talent, since affixes for all nadroji class is just the sameā€¦

The item will be converted into rogue classā€¦the talent will change into rogue class and if you donā€™t like the talent given you can change it by using Citrine crystalā€¦

Rings have talents? :smile:. Iā€™m not even sure I understand how to read items sometimesā€¦ Lol!

Bewilder is a talent