[REPORTS ONLY] Report Cheaters & Hackers

1 Like

But the devs needs to review the account because he may be make a new account for a cleaner record but how about his/her crystals?

If I play PvP later I’ll show my W/L standing, I’ve got a multiple deaths or losses when the time that I used a Bow as my primary weapon before

1 Like

My stats are depressing :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

My stats are way more depressing because I have a 300 wins more against my losses :joy:

1 Like

I agree, maybe these guys are their second account and just created to make a build that was posted already in the forums. The didn’t test it just like the old players who release their builds in this forum.

1 Like

In some cases, they cheat also in the sense that their new account max their level, crystals and also a pet. They can unlock everything in just a matter of second by using GG app a simple reminder bro, I hope you get it hehe

1 Like

Sorry i don’t cheat so i have no idea hehehe

2 Likes

How bout this dude?

All win :star_struck:

2 Likes

How about his build?

Don’t worry about her, that toon is still killable but its very challenging. It seems like you lost against him and Azkanio. :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Its basically the same build as other top players are using including me. :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Please use the [DISCUSSION] topic if you want to talk about individual reports. Please only post account names you would like to be reviewed here.

Thanks!

2 Likes

all reviewed and removed

2 Likes

Im no problem with his/her build
It seems legit

1 Like

@Hans with your help and the devs removing the top 3 rouges now im on top 1. :roll_eyes::rofl:

End of the discussion. :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

@tdaniel so i dont know how to get screen shots on my tablet, but in battle arena today i noticed that an oponent of mine with the acount name of doanruby had a edited eternal ethereal rod and a edited eternal specter band that were both edited. He removed their green afixes and replaced them with more strategic stuff. Thanks for the great game btw.

Ok, right after the last dude i just reported i just ran into a second hacker, which i am happy i beat, but his acounts name is victorsentsuk and all his items are edited. @tdaniel