1 Like

So he is your friend?
Wow amazing guy
Or your bf?
Lets see him mr @tdaniel

And the top 1 , the Champions without lose

Try to be positif thinking mr @Hans

1 Like

look he has lowered his rank, is he safe from getting banned? you’re so slow dev

Please welcome @tdaniel! Dont be lazy

These have already been removed…nothing new to review here.

Im stuck in div 3 and 4 :joy::kissing_heart::joy:

@tdaniel ran into a dude whos acount name is J.D. he has an enigma lance. It was a dificult fight indeed but i over came him. I would be highly satisfyed to see him banned soon. Have a great day and thank you for the game.

reviewed

Im in div 1 with my rico build in banned

Ran into a dude whos name is jinakmerpati in all caps i think and he has an arc skull on one of his wizards I beleive that is a main hand mythic.

Just stumbled upon a dude named maivis with a charecter named summon who weilds an enigma wand. Enigma is getting real up in here. ._. Sorry if im anoying you with all these reports, but dang theres alot of them.

A dude named akmxl is sufice to say, fitting the bill of hacker to a T. With a full set of eternal beserkers axe of atherial drain a nadjoris robe of momentum, a perfectly rolled eternal trophy, idk about his leaf pet but pretty darn sure leaf dose not come with momentum.

Removed

So hey its me again, found another very blatant hacker. His acounts name is HOHO and he has a full set of hacked eternal items. Such as a eternal michals vengence with asendent, a permafrost unity a eternal projection of druidic, a eternal meriham of vampirisum, and a eternal scorpio of pluaged. I dont know what his ring is as its. Mythic but no doubt hacked also.

already flagged

Ran into another dude, his name is SPEAR777 he has several enigma items on the same charecter. And a warrior with an engima lance.

Removed

Ran into a dude named ARCANAFAMILIA and one of his warriors has another enigma lance. Also ty for your atentivness to the comunity. You do an amazing job.