RIP Arcanist 2016-2016

Cuzeg create new set ?

lol. Although some of my wishes did come true in some patches. Arcanist was when I suggested for an arcane set. I Suggested it to be like plagued or so and thatā€™s what I get.

For the fire set , similar to crushing flames but i suggested a lava animation and shock for orbs coming out every enemy death and each orb is better than the other.

I know the actual result isnā€™t the same but itā€™s even better. Crushing flames even better and Electrocution as well as Arcanist. Then Arcanist changed which is still great.

1 Like

I just want to say that Arcanist Build is still IMBA in this 3.0 Version. And I guess all of the Element Builds became imba in this Version. Im still using my Arcanist set and still dealing billions of damages. Arcanist became strong now not like before that it just need first to crit before having arcane debuff but now in this version, having Weaken + Crit or Vise Versa you can have Arcane Debuff

Try to use Warrior and use the Talent Wrath (Neck) and you will see that even not in Crit you can have Arcane Debuffsā€¦

-Poison becomes IMBA now as the *Balance Affix becomes from to 25 to 50%
-Ice also becomes IMBA due toā€¦(I dont know what to sayā€¦grrrrrrr. I forgot it :joy:)
-Fire and Shocks become the Center of attraction because of the New Set Affixes and Legend Affixes

But dont forget the ā€œFATHER OF ELEMENTSā€

-Arcane is still the best for some Pro Set Builders because it can Mix with in any type of Elements (because HE is the FATHER of all Elements in DQ :joy::joy::joy::joy:)

3 Likes

RIP arcanist. It was too good.

1 Like

I donā€™t know what your problem is^^ just drop your nonsense Ignore Resist already and use Weaken which is so much better anyways :yum:.

1 Like

Yup XD.

Does Weaken + Effective work on Monsters who is Immune to its own weakness (e.g. Fire monster immune to Fire)?

EDIT: Sorry my bad, it should have been ā€œFire monster immune to Iceā€

When you have Weaken Affix 90% (Obsidian) + Ascendant, Arcanist = You already have very much much Elemental Weaken on enemiesā€¦ So there is no problem in it. Using Mythic Effective is just changing your element on the weakness element of your enemy. For example your enemies have Poison Element, then your Element also Poison, Literally Speaking Poison vs Poison is just a tie so the Mythic Effective kicks in like a horse. It will change your Poison element to Shock Element ( Shock < Poison ) in DMG Calculation Process.

Conclusion

Using Mythic Effective is Good for 200 to 700 Floor.

Using Ascendant + Arcanist + Weaken Affix is Very Much Good for 701 to 2k+ Floors.

If you need calculations about my explanation feel free to ask CuzegCalculatorSpikedā€¦ :smile:

2 Likes

Actually Arcanist was buffed Lol.

1 Like

Arcanist Set is best for Warrior because of the Wrath Talentā€¦ too much enemies = too much dmg. 2111 Floor Mythic 3 is just like 1000 floor M3

1 Like

Sorry my example was wrong. I meant to say Fire monster immune to Ice.

Same element is immune to its same elements.

FIRE = FIRE

Fire < Ice
Ice < Fire
Poison < Shock
Shock < Poison
Arcane = Balance

Same Element = 0% increase DMG
Weak Against = 100% increase DMG
Arcane = 50% increase DMG

Look here for the correct values :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Donā€™t forget iceburn? Oh and any attacking will place Ascendant Debuff for Arcanist set.

I agree that warrior and wrath is too good though XD.

1 Like

Okay so I sort of know what is being discussed, but is there any way someone could maybe post a copy of their build so I can visually wrap my head around this topic? lol, Im new. Thanks!

Cuzeg"Calculator"Spikedā€¦ rofl

1 Like

memah

1 Like