Rogue Flintlock PVE Build: Miss Fortune

yup. that should be enough

I was looking at this again and I noticed you were using rebound instead of veil. Donā€™t you need Veil to get your damage back to 100% since Stealth puts you at 50% DMG. With Rebound, you would need a talent stat of 27 for ricocheted bullets do ~100% damage. At 20 Rebound you would get 150% on ricocheted bullets which means they would do 75%(150%x50%) damage on a rebound, but direct shots would still be at 50%.
What am I missing? Is the glasscannon used as the offset?

Youā€™re absolutely right, Veil would give more damage. :grinning:
Itā€™s just not of a big deal (for me) because Iā€™m not really after getting more damage.
But yeah Veil would give more dmg

How to get those (5) talents? I canā€™t understand that. I have those on a set but just (1).

+2 all sets affix
If you have 2 of those you have +4. 1+4=5
You can get this affix with elixer mythstone on ring or amulet.
2nd option is to loot nadroji ring or amulet, they will have +2 all sets built in.

So I need at least two Elixers? Sigh itā€™s to hard.

If you got an Eternalā€¦ You canā€™t change the affix or you can modify it? As I can see the affixes of her Eternal Items are modifiedā€¦I donā€™t know if it is? Then what crystals should I use to achieve the afffixes I want? Pls reply. Noob here :joy:

Elixer are harder to get than obsidian, but they are not lost if removed from socket while Crystal are one time use only.

Eternals arenā€™t modified, they did come with socket so he used Elixer mythstones and the amulet is a very lucky drop, Eternal items with Crystal affix are uncommon and very rare.

You canā€™t change any affixes on eternal items. You can only add new epic affixes if there are free slots.

I will show you something.

1 Like

How to add pictures in here? I screenshot my current items. I would like to have you honest opinion.

You have upload button on the right bottom.

Iā€™m currently using this chakramā€¦ But tbe damage is so lowā€¦Maximum damage is 10m :cry:

@arik143 itā€™s better than nothing sir i mean
Your weapon is better than mine :cry:

@Astarte I think itā€™s weak. I guess Iā€™ll change the armors. But need to farm crystals so much :joy:
I can only grind Easy lol :joy:

Not only wapń increases damage. To need offensive affixes on other items too to have more damage.

That chakram is okay? I think Iā€™m starting over again. But as I said beforeā€¦ Need to frm alot of Legandary for salvage and alot of crystals.

Itā€™s good I think if you are still new. Now you ā€œonlyā€ need to farm farm and farm :tractor:.

1 Like

Yes. Itā€™s my 3rd Eternal itemā€¦ I will farm more :joy:

Go for it bro :smile:

By the wayā€¦ Where can I find Aether Warp? I canā€™t find it on the codex. Is that a Legendary gear for Rogue?