Rogue Frozen Set

Has anyone found any part of this set?? It is driving me INSANE trying to find it. I even found a crystal affix item before finding a single part of this set! I’m starting to doubt it’s existence and I feel as if the pictures in my Legendex are part of some giant troll :frowning:

1 Like

same here I’ve already given up hope…

haven’t found 1 yet…been running the ice part quite a while now… but not giving up yet… maybe the next update will give us a better percentage of getting just even 1 of the set.

This is the first and the last piece of Frozen set I got so far. It’s pretty hard to find one :wink:

[quote=“zzvilzz”]This is the first and the last piece of Frozen set I got so far. It’s pretty hard to find one :wink:

[/quote]

:open_mouth:
they exist!!
what floor did u find it?

@andrielley: on floor 350+, challenge map :smiley:

What is this challenge map you mean cartographer?

[quote=“kluczyk”]
What is this challenge map you mean cartographer?[/quote]

Yup, challenge map = cartographer map :smile:

ok thanks:D

ahhh ok… hope to get mine soon… thanks… will go farm now…:smiley:

what does the set affix frozen do exactly?

Good luck, guys :smiley:

a percentage that frozen enemies will explode upon death dealing damage…

a percentage that frozen enemies will explode upon death dealing damage…

a percentage that frozen enemies will explode upon death dealing damage…[/quote]
that sounds pretty good, I guess Ive got even more things to grind for…oh and thanks for answering

NP :sunglasses:

Already found 3. :wink: And like what zzvilzz said, I think I also found it on higher floors (300+ carto maps).

:open_mouth:
nice!!! now i know they really exist…

Up to now I only got this looted it 2months ago…it’s damn hard to loot others…[emoji19]

are you using a rouge when you looted it? or as a hireling?