Rogue

What do you guys think of the rouge what weapons you like ?

am liking her at the moment level 76 weapon of choice would be the flintlock and mirror I don’t think the other weapons are that great

the other weapons are for sure, if you know a good build with them. also using the flintlock atm.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

We’ll be sending out surveys soon to gain a better idea of game balance, including for Rogue Weapons. Until then if you have any specific feedback, please let us know :smile:

I’m also using the flintstock. I like the knives too though. I tried using the bow but compared to the dual guns, nope.

The problem with the bow is the charging second shot. Take this away! In the later stages you just get ganged up on too much to make any use of it. It would be better if you made the second shot special by… making it piercing. It would be different than the guns by making it slower but higher damage.

Haven’t tried the chakram yet. Currently lvl 50ish.

Chakram rocks…

My rogue is level 82 as of now…hehehe

So far… Rouges are great
as for general:
They really have low def and hp, you’ll really need hp and mp leech early
Second is that about the MP issues…
And still I discovered some bugs (or maybe glitches) in playing the latest update:

About Daggers: they’re simply awesome, but the MP cost for quickattacks and blinkstrike is so-so… seriously… is it a bug or something when at first the blinkstrike only uses less than 25% of my max mp then as I go farther to the game… it ranges from half to more than 75% of my mana??? If only not because of stacking MP leech then it would really hard to play with daggers… I really need clarification about this… if its not a bug at least lessen the MP cost… I really bet If I had Blood Magic effect… my Blinkstrike would instantly kill me.
Another thing would be the annoying blinkstrike outside the map, please fix this asap

About Bows: they’re awesome, but please… let us charge that bow while moving… cause the current charging style is definitely suicide at higher levels… But the Multishot was already awesome… I’d say bow + bomb combo is great…

About Flintlocks: they’re nice but they need more “mobility”… maybe make them shoot while walking but at a slower attack speed… I don’t see why you need to be stationary while shooting with something you could easily be walking with. I dunno if its intended but its special skill burns so much mana…

About Chakrams: So far I think this is the weapon that no longer or only needs slight improvement… its great… but you’ll really need those chakram-related talents to own the game with chakrams…

1 Like

Great feedback, thank you!

[quote=“Mugetsu192”]
About Daggers: they’re simply awesome, but the MP cost for quickattacks and blinkstrike is so-so… seriously… is it a bug or something when at first the blinkstrike only uses less than 25% of my max mp then as I go farther to the game… it ranges from half to more than 75% of my mana??? If only not because of stacking MP leech then it would really hard to play with daggers… I really need clarification about this… if its not a bug at least lessen the MP cost… I really bet If I had Blood Magic effect… my Blinkstrike would instantly kill me.[/quote]
The mana cost is related to the item’s Level, which might explain a sudden jump in cost if you chose new daggers or rerolled old ones. Looking at the stats, it should take about 3k mana to cast Blinkstrike at item level 100, so if it looks like it’s way more than that, it’s definitely a bug.

Will try to get this fixed in the bug patch coming soon-ish.

[quote=“Mugetsu192”]
About Bows: they’re awesome, but please… let us charge that bow while moving… cause the current charging style is definitely suicide at higher levels… But the Multishot was already awesome… I’d say bow + bomb combo is great…[/quote]
We’ll figure out some way to make Bows more usable, perhaps moving while casting would be pretty sweet change :smile:

[quote=“Mugetsu192”]
About Flintlocks: they’re nice but they need more “mobility”… maybe make them shoot while walking but at a slower attack speed… I don’t see why you need to be stationary while shooting with something you could easily be walking with. I dunno if its intended but its special skill burns so much mana…[/quote]
Scatter Shot cost will be toned down some, for sure.

Absolutely loving the rogue, by far the best levelling experience for me. But speed levelling is being hampered, because with the rogue being new, I just want to try all weapons and off hand combinations.
My finding and thoughs so far …

Flintlocks are awesome, I can go entire levels without ever seeing a monster, just the loot on the floor from dead mobs. Admittedly using ricochet, is never going to great at speed runs, but for me, playing at work, when my attention has to be elsewhere, I know I will never look back at the screen to see myself dead.

Chakrams, again another great weapon, finding a Legendary one very early on, did make me fall in love with them, but the flintlocks soon showed me the error of my ways.

Bow, I just cant get to grips with them at all, maybe its the charge time, or having to be static in order to charge. Im a huge fan of fighting from a distance, but they just don’t go with my play style.

Daggers, not for me at all, I really do dislike toe to toe style of play.

For me, my hardest choice is the off hands, I just cant seem to find anyone of them that wows me enough. Currently Im using bomb, and that’s simply for Vault, for faster movement around the map. Mirror image was fantastic when used in conjunction with chakrams.

Ok so been playing the rogue a bit and so far its pretty fun, my current setup at level 36 is Chakrams with mirror and its pretty damn awesome…i love the pistols but they are such a mana hog to use… The dmg of the pistols is very high so i assume thats why they eat mana like crazy to compensate…but i would be happier if the damage was toned down a bit and mana cost reduced cause right now its shoot for 5 secs …drink a mana pot …shoot for 5 …drink a mana pot…and thats with almost full points into mana.

I only tried daggers for a short time so can’t really comment on them and the bow i used a bit but seemed to work good in its current state, except for the charge shot…like others have said you never have enough time to charge it up and shoot before the mobs are already on top of you. I’m not a fan of charging abilities anyhow but perhaps the suggestion to make it able to charge while moving might be an option …either that just remove the charge all together and add piercing to the arrows themselves.

Other then that i think the rogue is cool and the game is the best dungeon crawler on Android/IOS …I hope there will be more new classes in the future and i would LOVE to see a PC version either as a standalone download or a windows store version…with the option to use your same character between the devices

Thank you both huntermanz and JesteR for the feedback!

I think I have a good idea on what needs to be done for Rogue weapons now, and will incorporate much of this threads feedback for the next bug patch release, coming hopefully soon-ish.

Let me add my opinion too:

• First of all is the flintlock. I dont know if intended or not, but the problem with shootijg mobs at close range (or rather not shooting them) actually adds a new difficulty to the oveepowered flintlocks. I have a lvl 30 flintlock with only 2 epic affixes with 1450 dps and a lvl 26 legendary chakram with 4 epics with 1000 dps… Additionallye the ricochet does so much damage that you fan mostly onehit with mirror and the flintlock ability or just shoot 10 bullets a second at your enemies. As for manacost… At weapoj lvl 30 the weapon costs around 2500 mana which os just too much. As said before: nerf the damage and reduxe mana costs.
    -Bow: as said before, the charge shot is nice on low ep for finishong foes, but it takes tike ajd the bombs special ability has essentially the same effect.
    -Havent used Chakram yet even though I have a leyendary one '-.-
    -Daggers are exactly as I imagined them or suggested in my earlier thread on the assassin class. Daggers are by far my favourite weapon. With the bomb/blinkstrike combo you are so mobile and can escape enemies fast if they are too strong or cover large distances if jeeded. Another issue is the codt of boinkstrike too though. It costs pretty much as much as the flints special ability and is weaker.

-The offhand weapojs generally only leave two choices: Bomb for mobility and daggers and mirror for flintlocks. The flask is near useless due to no real increase in damage and the trap is just not strong enough (maybe add a stunning effect when mobs touch it) but especially the flask has to be buffed a lot.

In general I really like the class and am quite happy with how you guys implemented the ideas on the forum, even though balancing is still beeded.

@admins feel free to correct mistakes in spelling, I wrote this from my phone.

this. is. AWESOME!

yeah i think alot of build are going to be ricochet although i did notice you cant hit anything point blank aswell and im still havnt issuses on breaking barrels and boxes with the ricochets somtimes they break somtimes they dont… also for the bow moving while shooting would be better i try and raipidly tap the auto attack and i end up charging anyways not much you can do without a bomb while using bow

Im really not seeing the mana problems with flintlock, in fact its the most mana efficient weapon I have used. Enchant for MP Leach, and you get a constant full blue bar as long as your hitting enemies.

And since reading what others have said about barrels, boxes and enemies, not being hit at close range, I can concur its the same for me.

[quote=“JesteR”]Im really not seeing the mana problems with flintlock, in fact its the most mana efficient weapon I have used. Enchant for MP Leach, and you get a constant full blue bar as long as your hitting enemies.

And since reading what others have said about barrels, boxes and enemies, not being hit at close range, I can concur its the same for me.[/quote]

I agree with jester

Chakrams are very very nice :smiley: using it with mirror and the legendarys so my chance go get more mirrors is very high (mostly about 3-4 mirrors at the same time) and omg i found the Dungeon Quests Soj :smiley: +2 to all set effects! Very very nice :smiley:

Love the Rogue :smiley: lvl 97 :stuck_out_tongue:

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Hv to add something!

I tried a build with very high dodge and insanely high reflect damage! About 4k!! I just go into big mobs of enemys and rolling a cigarette. My rogue is even faster killing them by just standing there, than i can roll :smiley: awesome!! So much to discover and to try out

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

1 Like

Has anyone notice something about the rogue’s vampiric touch set? I’ve checked other classes’ vampiric touch and all pieces aside from the weapon have affix related to its weapon. But the rogue’s vampiric set have a chakram for a weapon and the other three pieces have a blinkstrike affix (dagger skill). Is it intended (makes the blinkstrike affix useless)? :smiley:

Yeah… I have the chakram and when looking at the legendex I really wondered.

this. is. AWESOME!

Once you guys get the items for it, this build is pretty fun:
Restless Storm ( Overload )
Vial of Blood ( Blood Magic )
Azure Battlegear ( Spell Sword )
Cumulus Circlet ( Overload )
Nova ( Overload )
Nadroji’s Crystal

It features +4 Extra Attack and +4 Multi Attack, so some devices won’t be able to handle a build of such power, but it’s crazy fun. Also, there’s a bug in AoE Range that’s adding way more Range than intended, so enjoy that for now :stuck_out_tongue: