Same legends over and over

I’ve been farming with my Wizard and hired warrior on ep6 and ep7 200+ for the past 2 days straight and haven’t seen any progression for either of them aside for a few crystal upgrades here and there… Yet again stone of nadroji eludes me and both of them are missing about 10 legends from the legend ex… I’m just getting really bummed out about the game lately and it seems almost too much of a hassle to pick it up again… I was on floor 32x ep6 with my wizard but forgot a backup… What did you guys do to keep on pushing when you lose interest in grinding?

What I do when I have plenty of time is continuous long hours of playing…[emoji6]

just take a break… and then play it might come soon.
hunting needs a lot of patience. :wink:

I just don’t hunt for a specific item and i play for a ~40 min twice a day when i go to work:) not pushing hard, but constant.

Darn it… path finder again…[emoji56]

Still hoping for a Rage one…[emoji28]

[quote=“aSar”]Darn it… path finder again…[emoji56]

Still hoping for a Rage one…[emoji28][/quote]
Wow pathfinder ineed that. Sir How to get green afix what gem to use and how to remove it.

[quote=“paul”][quote=“aSar”]Darn it… path finder again…[emoji56]

Still hoping for a Rage one…[emoji28][/quote]
Wow pathfinder ineed that. Sir How to get green afix what gem to use and how to remove it.[/quote]
Not so sure with the ‘green affix’, I think it’s Amethyst… You can remove a specific affix by using Kyanite Crystal…

@ paul

You can read this thread and use it as your guide…[emoji6]

viewtopic.php?t=1124

@asar how to recover save file in dq account i experiment my crystal and i want to back and load the oldest one

I think it’s to avoid uploading and downloading exploitation that’s why they made it that way… I suggest you need to be more careful on experimenting, plan well before crafting…[emoji6]

@asar Do you have a list of mythstone what they use.

You can find it all here…[emoji6]

viewtopic.php?t=1124

Thank po

[emoji106]

You’re welcome…[emoji6]

@asar i saw elixir in jewelry has +2 set what thats mean.

If you have level 5green affixes its make it level 7green affix?

[quote=“paul”]@asar i saw elixir in jewelry has +2 set what thats mean.

If you have level 5green affixes its make it level 7green affix?[/quote]
I’m not sure of this yet… Maybe our dear Testers would answer you… I mean CentraBPM, Diieter and others…[emoji4]

[quote=“paul”]@asar i saw elixir in jewelry has +2 set what thats mean.

If you have level 5green affixes its make it level 7green affix?[/quote]

dungeonquest.wikia.com/wiki/Mythstones

+2 set numbers (like nadroji’s item) increase the number of “set affixes” (green affixes, like electrified, permafrost, trickster etc)
You can get twice this affixes on your stuff, so in total : +4 set numbers
The total of your green affixes is 8.

Examples :

1 legend item with the set affix “Electrified” : Electrified (1)
6 legend items with the set affix “Electrified” : Electrified (6)

1 legend item with the set affix “Electrified” AND +2setnumber affix : Electrified (3)
6 legend items with the set affix “Electrified” AND +2setnumber affix : Electrified (8)
6 legend items with the set affix “Electrified” AND +4setnumber affix : Electrified (8)

What is the max number of set affixes? How if you add elixir on nadroji ring and neclace the total is +8 set affixes thats mean you can max 5 different green affixes?

Its alright that you get the same stuff over and over dude. Ive experienced worse…

I was at floor 397 i luckily found the one ive been looking for, stone of nadroji. After killing the cartographer the game hanged. I locked the screen, for a minute it wont wake up.

When it finally responded, dq is not responding even if i pressed Wait lots of times so i closed the game. And when i opened it, my stone of nadroji was not in my inventory, it was not saved. :frowning:

Sorry for my poor english.

So i was back to floor 201 again(now 266) to find that stone of nadroji again. :smile: