Scooty Gift: Anti-Immortal Craft

@dickwad

Take a look at my pet thread to help with your pet hunt.

2 Likes

My current pet hunter for legend 400 to 600 runs.

I have 2 questions when I’m building this:

1. Why doesn’t Shock Wave have Electrified Bonus? I know that you have changed this to a mythic one
    Screenshot_2018-12-19-19-26-52
  2. I remembered that I used a chest with Socery to get to mythic, but when I was removing a Legend Affix to reroll, it suddenly changed to ‘Discordance Robe’, despite the fact that the mythic was Skilled. I doubt what I was wrong?
  1. Electrified bonus need 2 electrified set at pve (campign) at arena u only need half ( 1 set), it will active when u see ur toon at arena. same like druidic bonus, permafrost bonus…etc…
    Or see this 4 better explanation…
    PvP Set Bonus Activation Details

2. No problem, it only bugged name.

1 Like
  1. Bonus that need Sets to activate need multiple items with the Set. so if you need 2 Electrified to activate the Bonus, you would need a Ring and 1 other item with Electrified Set to activate the Bonus. getting Electrified (3) with +2 All Sets wont activate the Bonus (even though I had read this in the Forums, I did the same thing :blush:).

2. the item will still work the way it should, even though the name isn’t correct. it is just a bug with the names. if it doesn’t work the way it should, go to the support/bugs thread for help.

Thank you for your reply but I think brang’s was right. I just asked why Scooty got Electrified Bonus with just a ring. And yeah, the requirement is halved.

1 Like

Ahaha, i used it build 1+ year ago, but i got ban for upload/download characters xD
It not your build…

1 Like

@gruvka good to see you again. hope you can make a come back in the Arena. I have been moping around division 8 lately. I have a PVP Character, but haven’t really made a good PVP Build for it yet. all the wins I get with it end up getting taken away when my A.I. loses them all. :confused: & :confounded:

Hi, I am also glad to meet) I have a second account, I still farm the crystals and the code;) I think if I want, I will return to the arena without problems, a matter of time and resources xD I was banned from my account, but not my knowledge, all the builds that I used then with me now)

My favorite’ (immortal build) thank you very much @Mr_Scooty to gift your build everyone . My build most likely with your gift. Hehehe thank idol. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s definitely a great build

You’re very welcome @Itsmercy

Got killed by @CuzegSpiked in the arena. How very rude ! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@CuzegSpiked being the Gatekeeper lol

What Division are you now @dickwad?

I’m going to be starting my 6th Ascension in a couple days and will then start pvping more. (after I finish it and can make myth gear etc) Right now I don’t have time and am stuck in Eternal D6 and D7.

Once I switched my Wizard to ice I’m 47-2 in Division 6 and 7 but then while I’m ascending my AI gets beat down and loses all the spots to Div8 lol. Then I get it back up, thenose all my spots. Rinse and repeat lol

I PvP with all Eternal gear and half farm and half good gear so it’s about what I would expect though. I’ve only ever won 6 AI battles total. My AI is sooooo bad

2 Likes

@dickwad has got gud, now you have to get great to beat @CuzegSpiked! :muscle: :facepunch: :crossed_swords:.

@Haunt I think Eternal League is getting busier, my A.I. has been giving me Chests a little more often lately. even though the Build really sucks. oh yeah, and that is why I just dropped down to Mythic League! :sob:

1 Like

Oh no, @Golem.We are unwittingly having a race to the bottom with our AI’s, we’re going the wrong way bro!

We need to pay off the dev to let us peek at @Mr_Scooty AI and learn how to do it right :rofl:

3 Likes

Do we get a special reward if we beat @CuzegSpiked

5 Likes

@Haunt I m eternal division 4 on a good day :grinning:

3 Likes

Even been to top of division 3 :ghost:

4 Likes