Scooty Gift: Immortal Build Reveal

Oooohhh 1 arena point differencešŸ˜‰

1 Like

hopefully I will see you soon.

1 Like

good luck @Golem and @dickwadā€¦

1 Like

So you can get spell sword via amethyst? Or you need to convert it to other class first before you use amethyst?

you can get it in warrior classā€¦

1 Like
1 Like

1 Like

Go push 1v1 div 1 plz, we need more variant build :slight_smile:

2 Likes

yeahhhhhhhh!!! go go go!!!

@brang!!! are you a pinoy?

No, im not. Im indonesian. Why? Are u looking for one country friend with u? If so, me too XD. However it seem only me playing this game in my country:joy:

1 Like

ah thanks @brang i encountered your AI wizardā€¦ but your MP is not enough for 30 secā€¦
but you change it already to your warriorā€¦

Yeah, my wizz only for online playing, and i chgane to war when going offlineā€¦

I faced against u too, first battle vs rogue, 2nd vs warrior and my wizz loss because sanctuary :grin:, nice ai warrior btwā€¦ and how about my warrior? I not good at make build and set ai :slight_smile:, still need someone to teach me againā€¦

1 Like

your warrior AI is good but you need to improve itā€¦
thanks for the comments for my AIā€¦ boom boom powā€¦

1 Like

Hahha thanks, i dont know how to improve it, when i try to improve, i just make worst, so i leave itā€¦ :joy:,. Can u teach me make busrt build rogue?, i want to make 1 but not know how to startā€¦

use, crtdmg, crt chance and deadly strikeā€¦ sorry that i canā€™t tell you in details b-cus itā€™s a secret!!! :thinking::thinking:

1 Like

I agree :smiling_imp: You need critical chance and damage. Without the chance thereā€™s no damage. If you donā€™t play the lottery you canā€™t win is my best example. Deadly strike is a chance. Uses less room on a build like bleed chance and bleed damage. :sunglasses: Deadly strike is a one affix wonder.

1 Like

@dickwad CV sometimes acts annoying.

1 Like

@dickwad Every player has base 10% critical strike and every player has 50% critical damage. You can take one of your toons to the test dummy and see. With zero critical chance and with zero critical damage affixes, you will land critical strikes 10% of the time for 50% more damage. :+1:

1 Like

Ahhh :sunglasses: Thanks for the info @Mr_Scooty.