Scooty Gift: Immortal Build Reveal

Well when your getting squashed just think I need a different approach :slight_smile:

1 Like

right now I am in Division 6 Eternal League. I am paying attention to my enemies to get ideas for which direction to take the next Wizard PVP Build. not easy, since sometimes it is my damage that gets me the win, and HP/Damage Reduction that gives me time to win. or my jumping around and leaving ā€˜trapā€™ spells. I know I need a more focused build, but I think I also need a Jack-of-all-Trades type of build.

1 Like

Iā€™m bouncing in divisions

I am holding steady in 6, my build is about 60% Epic affixes, but doing well for the most part. win/loss is about even, with enough wins to slowly keep going up. my build ideas keep changing as I fight, so I just keep the build I have until I get an idea that looks really good.

1 Like

edited gears but weak build!!

Cheaters is kinda bonus round u know?:joy: soā€¦ gotcha! Youve got an bonus mmr!:ok_hand:

2 Likes

Hey @Golem we are in eternal 6 as we speak. I been to 5 this morning now 6. One day soon we will play each other :slight_smile:

Oooohhh 1 arena point differencešŸ˜‰

1 Like

hopefully I will see you soon.

1 Like

good luck @Golem and @dickwadā€¦

1 Like

So you can get spell sword via amethyst? Or you need to convert it to other class first before you use amethyst?

you can get it in warrior classā€¦

1 Like
1 Like

1 Like

Go push 1v1 div 1 plz, we need more variant build :slight_smile:

2 Likes

yeahhhhhhhh!!! go go go!!!

@brang!!! are you a pinoy?

No, im not. Im indonesian. Why? Are u looking for one country friend with u? If so, me too XD. However it seem only me playing this game in my country:joy:

1 Like

ah thanks @brang i encountered your AI wizardā€¦ but your MP is not enough for 30 secā€¦
but you change it already to your warriorā€¦

Yeah, my wizz only for online playing, and i chgane to war when going offlineā€¦

I faced against u too, first battle vs rogue, 2nd vs warrior and my wizz loss because sanctuary :grin:, nice ai warrior btwā€¦ and how about my warrior? I not good at make build and set ai :slight_smile:, still need someone to teach me againā€¦

1 Like