Scooty Gift: Immortal Build Reveal

This set is not required but greatly helps for a portion of the continuous damage reduction you obtain from Resistance. You also gain a benefit to increase your MP. Resist and MP increase by 60% respectively when you have 1 spell sword set.

3 Likes

I see… I think I should read a bit more. Some terms are still confusing to me. Lol

1 Like

@dickwad I learned that Storm has a Knock Back effect awhile ago, and at first I didn’t like Storm. if you can Freeze, Stun, Slow, Paralyze, Taunt your enemy, they will stay in the Storm instead of getting knocked out of the Storms AoE. in the Arena, those effects don’t work all the time, but the knock back effect is good for keeping the enemy busy for a moment. lasts for 5 seconds, and makes a good trap if the other Toon has to go through it to get to you.

3 Likes

Im going to have taunt resist on at least one item. @Golem I like storm because you can cast it on the run and it spawns summons and it knocksback

2 Likes
1 Like

2v2 player is the bane of my life. Eternal 2v2 is soo close

1 Like

my 2v2 is in limbo in Legend Division 2 until I finish Ascending my second Character. I guess my 1v1 is in limbo in Eternal Division 10 for the same reason. a few more battles, and 2v2 Eternal League will welcome you with open arms holding swords and magic. :crossed_swords: :crystal_ball: @dickwad

2 Likes

@Golem and @Mr_Scooty. Checked my 1v1 raking this morning and now eternal division 4. Going to test the build minus the alchemy resource

3 Likes

I think my main wizard needs a bling eternal ring or amulet with an empty socket just to make him jazzy. I’m cruising all characters eternals with jaspers and elixirs at the ready. I feel sorry for him. All my other characters are prancing around with an eternal disaster caprice with a master stone. So it’s time to give him an eternal item

Liking the arena https://youtu.be/6tOQN9G-LMM

2 Likes

LOL. several times that i faced that Warrior (KIMPOY). lots of HP. funny thing is. he wont attck you. :smiling_imp:

3 Likes
3 Likes

Been experimental :slight_smile:

4 Likes

is there a way to increase Taunt DMG? for Wizard.

Is this a PVE or PVP question? How are you currently using Taunt on your OH? Taunt only gives 200% OH damage but it is a very good secondary OH skill. This skill can draw in monster’s/opponents directly to you within a large AOE (~20 yards last time I checked). This means you pull your enemies towards you and hit them with your MH special or any procs… however if you still want to increase Taunt damage, see below.

Ways to increase Taunt dmg:

1. Energy mythic = gives damage increase to missing MP/energy
  2. Identity set (taunt is warrior skill) increases damage by 12.5%/rank or 37.5% if you have one set Idenity in PvP or 62.5% in PvE.
  3. Taunt epic skill on Pet (this will eat your crystals up quickly --> 10 Taunt PvE becomes 3 Taunt PvP IF your pet has max stats)
  4. If you are using Legend taunt proc then you can increase the damage with Maelstrom set by 7.5%/rank or 22.5% PvP or 37.5% PvE.

Hypothetical: PvP

1. Energy depleted by 50% (1.5)
  2. Identity set 37.5% (1.375)
  3. Taunt Epic on Pet (3 Taunt) 15% (1.15)
  4. Maelstrom set if proc 22.5% (1.225)

Given, Taunt 200% OH damage every 0.25 sec

=200%×1.5×1.375×1.15×1.225 or 581.1% damage from taunt given conditions above.

Same conditions except energy at 80% missing (1.8)

=200%×1.8×1.375×1.15×1.225 or 697.3% damage from taunt given conditions above.

Hypothetical: PvE

1. Energy depleted by 50% (1.5)
  2. Identity set 62.5% (1.625)
  3. Taunt Epic on Pet (3 Taunt) 50% (1.5)
  4. Maelstrom set if proc 37.5% (1.375)

Given, Taunt 200% OH damage every 0.25 sec

=200%×1.5×1.625×1.5×1.375 or 1005.5% damage from taunt given conditions above.

You can also gain from adventurer set in PvE to gain 37.5% Movespeed + damage with gold indicator. Add in momentum set affix and increase damage 50% of movespeed bonus.

5 Likes

Tnx Mr_Scooty. that makes sense. i replaced Timewarp with Taunt on my Bracer. much better than Timewarp in terms of DMG. :wink:

2 Likes

@kiane_zaine remember. The skills that naturally come with an item may not be the best. Play around with amber stones and see what happens. You will get a few car crashes along the way lol

2 Likes

tnx buddy. im curious about skullshield. whats the difference between Reclaim from amulet and actual Skullshield from Gear OH (eg Braincage, Insolence)? this is how my build goes. first i activate Skullshield (Eternal Braincage) then Replace it with my Bracer. :anguished:

Skullshield from item is a skill you activate by choice while reclaim is just a chance of skullshield being cast wether or not it’s a weapon skill

1 Like