Screen Record installed into the game... Good thing

I’m an enthusiast in terms of games like this… Especially watching guides all over the internet. This could be a potential popular games… Especially to those people who Loves WoW and Diablo Series(Dungeon Crawl Games)
It would be a great idea(screen recorder) to extend the marketing of this game by using other social media aside from facebook and twitter. Using youtube could increase the market reach of this game by 30%
And this will be useful to those who want to share their own guides, tips, and help.
There are gaming social sites such as Everyplay that uses video clips from the games that gamers share all over the world. A potential market to the game xD.
I’m not saying this 'cause of money talks but I am expecting more into this game… And hoping that this will update more and more xD :smiley:

A feature ingame to record our game (like help me jack) would be an awesome idea, indeed!

+1

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Yeah… You got it Diieter! XD it’s kinda hard to find screen recorder these days especially iOs users. The Screen recorder inapp would be a radical idea xD

What about twitch streaming? I’m pretty sure that’s something that can be implemented into games now.

I like this and would use it all the time if it was implemented.

This will be a big hit bro! XD hahaha it may need a higher MB for installation but it is worth it xD
I need to learn on how the Screen record can be put in the game… And how much expenses will be x

Yes! Many will find this A very suitable in-game app xD
One app I know that has Rec is Pixel Gun!

We don’t know bro… XD and I’m not aware of the business between application.
If in terms of that, yes it is. Twitch.tv is a good site!
I hope steiger can see this post xD

Twitch… 13 yolo players incoming… :unamused:

Would be good advertising for the game too

Sooooooo here is the deal with screen recording. Right now our game is around 48mgs and around 70(ish) after install for the full android version and around 28mgs for the low Rez android version. The API required for twitch is around 65 meg which would drive our game size well over 150 meg after install. While this is not an issue for some players who have newer devices but the largest majority of our active players do not have ver new devices. With an upcoming Chinese localized version of our game we cannot afford to make our game any larger or we could miss out on a very large amount of users in that territory.

Tl/dr
So that is the reason we cannot include certain features in our game as they take a large amount of space and we need to be as small as possible to be eligible for release in certain territories.

So, how about a plugin to record video? :wink:

Plugin?

It’s like allowing you to download extra tool, so you can record your gameplay with that tool.

Oh…sorry gotcha. You mean an external too that is on the device but not inclusive to the DQ application.

For that u can root ur device and install some of the apps already on the market… Like SCR or sreencast, etc, etc xD that’s what i did

How would you record on a kindle fire hd 7inch, second generation? It’s an older device, but have no problems running the game.

[quote=“tdaniel”]Sooooooo here is the deal with screen recording. Right now our game is around 48mgs and around 70(ish) after install for the full android version and around 28mgs for the low Rez android version. The API required for twitch is around 65 meg which would drive our game size well over 150 meg after install. While this is not an issue for some players who have newer devices but the largest majority of our active players do not have ver new devices. With an upcoming Chinese localized version of our game we cannot afford to make our game any larger or we could miss out on a very large amount of users in that territory.

Tl/dr
So that is the reason we cannot include certain features in our game as they take a large amount of space and we need to be as small as possible to be eligible for release in certain territories.[/quote]

This reply is great. Yes… It seemed that of there is an additional add-ons in your app, the game size would increase xD

A plug-in application separated to the Application, i guess that is better. But for now, screen recording apps are being disabled in the market due to the possibility of pirating videos. TDaniel… Do you know how iOs or even Android inspect a game or even an app?[quote=“zzvilzz”][quote=“tdaniel”]Plugin?[/quote]

It’s like allowing you to download extra tool, so you can record your gameplay with that tool.[/quote]