Seven Deadly Sin Pet Stats

I am now in a stage where I collect a lot of legend to be use in unlocking legend SDS Set. can anyone tell me what is temperance and gluttony?

I want to know it first before I unlock two SDS. I don’t want to waste my dust.

Thanks

1 Like

They have legend affix
Intelegen & ballance
Strength & ballance

I mean, what is temperance and gluttony is? What it do? I want to know it before I start unlocking SDS set. If I like the affixes that the pet gives, then I will go for SDS set

Can anyone one have screen shot of the Merlin Imps?

3 Likes

This is it
Not usefull in arena

You can found it on floor 500
Use nadroji set with nadroji bonus
No need crystal luck%,if you have perk fortune booster

1 Like

Spending your time for farming between floors 495-500,goodluck

here is a thread about using SDS Items in a PVP Build. @dickwad did a great job working on it. most players just us this Set/Build for a Farm Build. I think I remember someone mentioning they made a Floor Climbing Build with one.

1 Like

Ohhhh. I didn’t read that it can only be fàrm in the upper floor. Nàaàhhhh never mind. I will just build what my friend sent me.

if you look in the Codex > LegendEx, at the bottom of the Item there is a mention of which floor, map element, powerful monster, or any other requirement needed to find a Legend Item. or just use Dust to buy it from the LegendEx.

1 Like

Remember that the 7D’S bonus applies to any affix ( epic, legendary or chrystalline) you add to the legend set. It also applies to any mythstone stats except Elixir.Yes it effects chrystalline. Unless it’s been changed.

1 Like

About that build:
Athereal is found past 400 floors, arcanist is found past 800 mythic3 difficulty. Those are unpractical.
2 +10scatterShot & 2 +10fortune should be good(u can distribute hero points till per skill 40).
Talent: Relentless20->rebound20 since it’s a 1 shot kill build.
Better have 2 epic goldFind woking with Buccaneer.
“effective ascendent” seem unecessary since it’s not a element build.
Nova, +5Talent seem not that important.
Do consider mythstone clearcast &giftlv32 &wisdomlv35 &another extraAtk &crtDmg &dodge.
Move mainhand’s extraAtk to somewhere else so u can add a +30expGain mythstone(200 cap for expGain).

2 Likes

Deadly sins let on its own will destroy a build. But if you have 6 deadly sins items it adds 35% to all % stats.

You need 7 deadly sins for farming. 6 for pvp ( plus one set item/pet) of choice. Now if you was to use deadly sins in PvP you don’t need the pet. The bonus activates. So any pet of any set receives an extra 35% chance bonus on its stats.

2 Likes

Still, it’s is more easy to complete the set that my friend recommend although I will do a little adjustment. Unlocking SDS set is a waste of dust for me. Right now, I’m at floor 239. I will consider SDS set after I reach floor 500+.

I kind of felt the same way about unlocking it with Dust. I just waited to unlock the Items by Farming. took a long time before I got Merlin Imp.

1 Like