Share a wizard build and some thing what to know

maybe… I cant upload my vidio, the web page always said to me something is wrong, sorry for that…

:+1::smile:

1 Like

thank you very much appriciated

1 Like

lol, I kind of looked at Hyper Armor, and have read the Posts on how best to use it, but it requires a certain Build & Play Style to be an effective defense. my play style is mobility & attacking, and I really like using Ice.

a Build Crafted around continuously attacking isn’t something I have tried to wrap my mind around yet.

I just now thought of a Wizard Ice - Bleed - Frostbiting - Frozen Set Build.

1 Like

I hope I can do more improvement. But it is decide on the pet😂, @olkyora

You could probably craft a better legend pet than your eternal until you drop a nicer eternal one :sunglasses:

@Golem, Maybe we have Similar idea, I use the skill without directions, As far as l know storm is one, That’s why I make this build

1 Like

@dickwad I have considered about it, but I need reduce cd and 70%attack speed, so I have to change 10storm and 10PRI to attack spd and reduce cd, nothing changed for the person but lost luck on green pet😂

Well @smiles292 I have quite a few green pets . Tonight I’ve followed my own advice. I play player versus player. I removed one green pet and crafted a legend pet for one of my characters in 2v2. The improvement was stunning.

2 Likes

@dickwad I do not play pvp now, maybe later

1 Like

Keep pet hunting.

with Eternal Items & Pets, you have to Craft your Build around them to get the best results. with non Eternal Items & Pets, you can change affixes all you want, except for the affixes you can’t get with Crystals. it’s basically an Eternal Items Power vs. a Legend Items versatility.

there are a few Eternal Items I have seen that I have wondered if I can Craft a Build with them, but I just put it on hold until I take care of some of my other goals.

1 Like

I charge build to pet hunting right now😄

1 Like

I also study the eternal items these days, but except ep set hat, I didn’t find any items that can be used directly, I should do more work.

1 Like

when I was still a Beginner looking at Eternal Items, I thought it might be hard to Craft a Build that can make use of all the Affixes on them. it seemed as though there was at least one Affix that didn’t fit in the Build I was thinking of them being useful in.

I have a lot more experience Crafting now, so eventually I hope to make a few Builds that make good use of Eternal Items.

2 Likes

its like trial and error just keep on trying till the best comes out

3 Likes

haha, no way. that is the main reason I never used Eternal items in Builds. as a beginner, I at least knew, and started to learn, that it isn’t easy to use Eternal Items in a Build. you can barely use any Crystals on them.

but I did have an Eternal Level 1 Golex Gauntlet that I used for a long time. I think it was my first Eternal Item, and it was at a time I liked using Twister before discovering Amber.

2 Likes

i still use eternal items some of them to boost damage and stat enhancement in pve they give alot of help

2 Likes

do you want to get Perks or just use this for Farming for Gold and Items?