Share a wizard build and some thing what to know

nošŸ˜‚

I have do some additional test. the conclusion is this build will not work without orb.
I tried skull with skullshield and shatter, yes, I always try to use shatter instead of teleport to move on the map. but, shatter have longer cd, it can not catch my movement, have to move by feet for several times. this lead to more death. I even tried huger to break the limit of reduce cd, very interesting, huger doesnā€™t work with energy + 50% barbar, no matter how I reduce energy further by release skills faster. this is different with other test result showed before.
in the upper idea, the main consideration is teleport is not a damage output skill, And when I use it, I have to jump away from the enemy, So itā€™s one kind of on comfortable for further improvement. And then I remember skullshield, I can have it all the time. And it will output an elementļ¼Œall the time, the talent amplify will benefit from it. And then I use shatter as a move skill. But it doesnā€™t work because of the long cd of shatter.
still something to be discussed, orb, With elemental damage% or weapon damage%. The balance between the damage of storm and the damage of mirror image. I can keep 2 or3 mirrorimage all the time. could anyone give me some advicešŸ˜‚.
and I found something very funny when I test storm and trickster. as you know one can only keep one strom at the same time, no matter how short of the cd or 100% storm proc. when you release a new storm by skill or proc, the former one will disappear. But things are different for the mirror image, The storm released by the mirror image will not disappear. So there is a chance to release seven to nine storm, at the same time. Thatā€™s why I Continue thinking about the orb, With the elemental damage or weapon damage.

1 Like

Another thing very funny I forgot to say, I use 50% clear case to light the bonus of hunting, I found that clear kids have some effect on the cd of skill, Maybe the cd will reduce to one second when the clearcase is work. This is confused me when I text hunger, But when I remove hunger, the shot cd still happened, So I thought this is belonging to clear case.

The 3rd thing I want to say according to this build is energy+50% bar +50% ptl will work well when you use haunting bonus, i.e. 50% clearcase, with 50% resource cost, a crystal affix and 3 nature.
thanks everyone for the Interesting discussion, The build test is overšŸ˜„

@dickwad thanks for your kindly suggestions.
@Golem @dickwad and could you explain the dmg from mirror imageļ¼Ÿ if it is just the dmg in the picture I showed above, it doesnt worth to use a wp dmg% orb, even 6 storms from mirror image at the same time. I add a screen shoot bellow.

5 Likes

Wow beutyfull.:heart:

2 Likes

yeah, maybe I should improve the aoe range let it full screenā€¦

ey did i miss out the partyā€¦?

I love that screenshot :heart_eyes:

Hi, guys. I get great idea from @Golem, Use 75% clearcase and 55 percent resources cost, Finally I let the multiple storms work. But things are different. I should rebuild my build, I will show you later. Maybe get a radio to show you how hard it is for cell phone

1 Like

the MH Spells cast by Mirror Images do OH DMG. any spell cast by your MH would do 100% OH when mirrored by the Mirror Image. so the Storm cast by the MH is doing 600% MH and all the Storms cast by the Mirror Images are doing 100% OH instead. another thing is that the spells cast by the Mirror Images arenā€™t affected by skill points in the skill, only skill points in Mirror Image would increase the DMG of the spells cast by Mirror Image (I could be wrong, and the spells cast by Mirror Images are affected by skill points. in that case, with Storm 40, the one cast by the MH is doing 1800 MH, and the ones cast by the MI would be 300 OH. if Warrior or Wizard had Mirror Image 20, the Storm would do 600 OH, I think). I would suggest doing a Search for Mirror Image to get an idea of itā€™s Proā€™s & Conā€™s.

the main thing you need to know is that to get the most DMG out of a Build using Mirror Images, you need to boost the DMG of both MH & OH. MH for the Spells you are using, and OH to boost the mirrored MH Spells.

my Clearcast +75% barely makes my MP go down, unless I get 2 or 3 cast spells in a row that arenā€™t cast for free. this has been causing some Build ideas to pop up in my head. the only down side to using Clearcast +75% is that it takes up 3 spaces. it would make a Blood Magic with +100% Push the Limit Build more viable.

@Golem, maybe you can try 50% ptl and 50% bar, but the cost is so big, energy+3 clearcase+1 crystal resource cost +3 or 4 wisdom nature, realy expensive.
I dont have so many crystals, I have tried 2 times save and load to get a mom chest, but failedšŸ˜‚

1 Like

right now, everything is taking up space, as I donā€™t have any Crystal affixes yet. well, I got Crystal Gold Find yesterday, but I know what you mean. getting four of my Elementalist Talents to 40 takes up 4 spaces, and Clearcast is taking up 3 spaces.

this is all for the Farm Build. when it has 6 Crystal Affixes, my DMG & Defense will both go up. for now, I just want a simple Farm Build: Luck, Gold Find, & +100% Item Drop. itā€™s doing great on 520 M3, but I kind of die on Maps with certain Map Affixes, mostly because I have ~+50% Dodge & +15% Block. I really need more Obsidian. :sob:

Could anybody tell me how to upload a video, I have tried 3 tims with a 42M video.

I have tried many times, but always showed something is error, I give up, so show the build with picture as below

I found a hyper armor build before, in the local baidu tieba, use green demonic and electrocution, maybe that is workable for you.

@Golem

1 Like

beautiful!

Nice one. Iā€™ve found virtually every eternal for every class. But I never chased demonic jewelry. I may have to start farming at high floors again :thinking:

I feel hard to go to higher floor after make this build, although it is very powerful in the 1000+floor, just the passion is goneā€¦

1 Like