Simba? why?!

Whoa…thats…something @xamall thanks…i enjoy reading it…:smile::heart:

1 Like

Man…i just remembered my days playing the game too much back in 2017​:smile:…i used rogue in that time…and im so dumb that i dindt know this game has cloud save on it so progress lost cause i dindt created an account in that time…XD wwww​:joy:! But now i had one…i’ll choose warrior (Oaken)this time…:grin::ok_hand::video_game:

2 Likes

the Eternal Icicle in itself isn’t OP, it’s the affixes on it that make it useful.

only Calcite can be used on Eternal Pets.

Icicle Slime gives +100 Ice Resist and +10% to Ice Damage.

Elements Set gives a +7.5% per Rank chance for a second attack of a different Element a second later and +7.5% to Element Resists (Ice, Fire, Shock, Poison, Arcane) per Rank.

the Crushing Blow & +10k Ice for damage, 15k HP for survival, 800 Ice Resist with Unity Mythic and PVP Ice Build for defense, and there are 2 Sets that can use Gold Find in PVP.

so not good for a lot of builds, but great for a few builds.

2 Likes

Oh…how about void slime and heaven? I still dont own one of this pets cause im still on floor 247 but im sure that void one looks good…

Void Slime is Poison Element with Elements Set… and would look good with a Character in the Nightblade Vanity or any dark looking outfit.

almost forgot about that…

Heaven Slime has Angelic Set which is great with most MH Primary Skill builds or a Skill that has a 1 second or lower Cooldown.

I have 2-3 Heaven Slimes and got a Void Slime earlier this year…

1 Like

Oh god i have loads of legendand eternals slimes as well😭

2 Likes