[SPOIL] 2.1 Sneak Peak ? =x

That looks great.

someone asked about the dmg this build does. if u check timeline 0.32 in vid. it already hit 1.326B on non deadly strike.
ive seen it hit 3B before. thats when deadly strike kicks in and on living force 250% attack i presumed.

Now the problem i have is to see how far can this set of item push before i start tweaking the affixes for higher floor without getting oneshotted.

anyway buddy just asking, on your beta ver. effective mythic get fixed.?

erm was it bugged?

i though it was, since when i use it, when i attack on great resist monster it deal no damage. lol i though it was known already that why i not report.

When will the patch be release?

I see 300% ā€œEternal Legend Find Rateā€ and 300% ā€œCrystal Legend Find Rateā€ but his set affixes all seem to be at (5). Assuming heā€™s got Eternalized (5) and Crystalline (5) on his chest and ring (the only gear not shown), that would put him at 250% find rates, no?

thats because you never watched the whole video clearly =D

released date unknown. it will be release once its ready.

3 Likes

Thereā€™sā€¦ Perks?

1 Like

at finally u noticed

Just helping the naive. Haha.

1 Like

How goes goes 2.1 many bugs? An do you like it so far?

Wkw these perks seem like a huge improvement for loot which is always good. Combine that with shop boost 5 min and fortune at 40 along with max affixes plus a eternal map if ypu decided= unimaginable loot until update arruves! I hzvent even got 1 eternal map lol :cold_sweat: . Also huge improvement for hunter and shrines. I wonder how you get perks and are they specific to each legend. Also what is that black affix on epiphany hat? These set affixes seem to create new possibilities especially with that elemental-critical centric set affix. I wish it was relased now but I donā€™t mind waiting until itā€™s fully ready for some time when bugs are fixed and everything is balanced. Might be inspiration for my farming build as well as my aftermath pvp build. Aftermath is a must in my pvp build if I am facing tanky rogues, wizards or warriors because they run fast and you need to outrun them sometimes. Also it gives taunt and fear and extra chances to strike and proc some extra procs. This is why I am obsessed with aftermath actually.

Im speechless :open_mouth:

1 Like

That affix will likely help other classes make dagger blinkstrike builds as well making pvp interssting. I am getting bored of just rogue blinkstrikes and lohko build meta. I do see the occasional enigma guy or a unique build and sometimes tanky builds but thats all I see in eternal league and in pvp in general. Hopefully this adds more variety. I might get to taste the feeling of a rogue blinker. How do you feel about these perks.

IMO, these perks will boost up loot by a huge amount+ 40 fortune+shop boost+ eternal map if you use one+ item perks and luck and other loot-centric affixes. The stats menu looks cool as well and I have more questions to be asked from that very video.
I have a felling that this update will also help newbs catch up much quicker because it was a very slow journey for me to make such a good build that still requires more tweaking to be better and better. Maybe my plans will change completely because of new affixes and maybe I have to make new build. I wonā€™t know until update arrvies and i heard that video is only 1% of the new update. The hype is real!

Also from my experience, alot of people get bored very easily when playing this game but I donā€™t get as bored. I did at the beginning so I uninstalled but reinstalled and got hooked for hours on end. I am even more hooked now but there were few points when I wanted to uninstall the game but I am glad i didnā€™t.

Hehe same. I have barley any idea of what new build or how zi wluld adjust the build for the new update. I also have no idea how perks work atm but I will find out at some point I guess.

Already did :slight_smile:

I think the best way to adjust our builds will be to basically redesign them :joy:
But in return, were getting loads of awesome stuff from the items we saw in the sneek peak :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Well that is most certainly true so it wonā€™t be as hard. I am still going to try and design my build in my current plans with defiant to replace maelstrom, inferno,vampiric touch, aftermath and cosmic power along with the red ed and stun immue and other tweaks. In the new update, I may tweak it according to a affix I love. Since the new blinkstrike affix will be useful to me, I could also try making a dagger wizard build or other ideas that come with the update. The affix that rewards you for elemental critcial seems promising as well :slight_smile: . At least eternal trophies will become a bit easier in gold apart from the chest grinding. I donā€™t have an idea yet as i said before but I may have an idea after the update.

1 Like