[SPOIL] 2.1 Sneak Peak ? =x

And also do we know when it will be open to beta testers? I really enjoyed the last one and have been looking forward to what you have next for us :grin: but theres just something about playingnthe raw, unpolished version that i like so much :confused:, does anyone else feel this way or am i just ā€˜differentā€™? :joy:

I think I feel the same i guess :slight_smile: . This may be the result of huge hype really and 2.1 is a whole new game now. 2.0 was a new game too but 2.1 expands it further. I wknder how many players in average play this game because in google play, it says million downloads or somethin.

Maybe, but despite efforts, most people dont use the forums :confused: which is a loss to them because ive learnt so much and the power of my builds has multiplied tenfold :stuck_out_tongue: but i do think that there should be a reward to playters on higher floors, because from what ive heard RNG, favours the ones who put time in, not the ones who build characters well, but i guess thats how it goes :stuck_out_tongue:
And if people used the forums, and social media, then they would be able to prepare more for the new updates, i use the forums a lot, and ive just been saving my items up loads but im having some troubles with gold since my stash is filling up with unwanted eternals and crystal legends but i dont have the gold to convert them :frowning:

I only discovered forums a few months ago but it really pays off. I need to make it viral somehow but I canā€™t find anyone irl ither than me who is extremly hardcore into dungeon quest.

Also for your gold problem, try getting fortunes at 20 and extra 20 from legend affix from farming legend such as cornucopia . Its even better with eternals as well. Try maxing gold find as well as fortune to 40 and if possible, get shop boost gold from ad. I reset screen loading everytime until I gdt boost and hope to get gold find. I only play legend maps wuth gold find boost nowadays because i can get 2 million gold this way. My mini farming build already gives me 400-600k gold per floor average and if lucky, a million. Maybe more than 2 million on legend map. I never tried eternal map but it will give a surplus of gold! Also the new update could boost the gold too but that will have to wait until itā€™s released. Still, if you have packsize maps, legend maps and the internet, do not hesitate to get boist until its gold find 5 min boost and do those maps. This will take a bit of patience but its well worth it because it makes a huge difference.

I used to have trouble with gold as well because I only got 250k per floor and 500k as highest or a million on legend map and 2 million on boost. Now I get way more gold (albeit my farming items make me slower) and its thanks to RNGeeesus when I prayed to him when opening eternal chest. Hope this helps.

Fortune mythstone increases item drops which also seems to increase gold drops from my experience and since gold find increases gold from big piles, more gold is found. Item drops increases gold drops I guess and chances of getting gold.

For efficiency though, high movement speed from adventurer or aftermath shattering from map is very helpful and high dps if you want or lower difficulty. I usually do this on mythic 3 because its easier to get the caps and I like challenging difficulties. If your like me shattering around the map, energy mythic and mp leech wuth aftermath and high dps is all I need with ofc, farming affixes

1 Like

You will be swimming in loot. I showed ppl my eternals stash once then they insinuated I was a cheater.

Itā€™s funny and fulfilling at the same time

1 Like

Fair play, and i do see how i contrudicted myself :3 since today i got a full page of eternals and crystal legends, without playing for too long, so rng happend to have liked me today but i am using full gear, and no hirelings, just pure loot for me :smiley: , only problem i have now is converting it all :sweat_smile:

1 Like

i cant imagine how the next batch player will be like on 2.1 patch. IMHO it clearly show nowin 2.0 patch that new player get resource faster than getting experient. this make they just copy 1:1 build and even more lose the chance to try craft build on their own as they dont have experient and not knowing DQ mechanism properly. Emman, Me and some other player are the last batch player from 1.8 patch. IMO thing hard at that time and i even read a thread from old forum that getting obsidian need 2 years solid play. the different is not big at that time. i still remember that i spent 1 and half month in hellish hard to get crystal patch, but the result i get experient of game much faster than getting resources to craft thing.

I dont know if it only me notice this or all player from old forum/ player from patch 1.8- but as i see now, even the question quality is low now. last time i saw player that just play about a week asking about arena mechanism, it is good to learn DQ mechanism but honestly i think its not the time yet to learn that part. and i even read new player ask dev to ban camper/spammer on arena. lolā€¦ and not to mention i see alot restaurant thread, i mean the one asking for certain build.

2.0 patch is awesome, the upcoming patch even more awesome and i cant wait for that. Its awesomeness only player from 1.8 patch and all previous patch can really feel it. u know when have experient + easy farming = no restriction when it come to crafting.

I hope after 2.1 patch released and if there any upcoming patch after that, dev consider make full tutorial In-Game for new player, atleast it have some basic for crafing, farming. As for now DQ only have the tutorial to equip item, heroic point, hero point.

Idk if it concern or not to other experienced player but for me its concern.

2 Likes

Agreed. I am a long time player. Well before crystals an mythstone was introduced. Tho I was on forum I played to have fun. Lost my char from then due to not knowing I could have contacted support. Nice war he was. But I started new. Donā€™t think I could get him back nowā€¦ Iā€™ve been a casual player for most of my time playing. But now I want to get more in-depth An learn what I can before I start making some Badass builds. I never used anyone else builds because I would lose the idea of learning from my own experience. Cronos You are right pple want the best builds not out of experience but for wanting to have everything giving to them. Well gotta get to work have a great day Everyone

Looks amazing! Super stoked for the new patch!

Iā€™ve seen questions on this forum on old threads from you that you are being defamatory of. Questions like all these newbies are asking.

You, being one who creates builds, are partially in control of the players. You could save good builds for yourself or other serious players, and post the not-so-fantastic ones here. Why complain when you are in control? :wink:

2 Likes

i not one of the player giving such effect on other player build and i not really just plan to share the not amazing build and keep the good one for my selfā€¦ the only reason for why i stop post build is because i want them get bored with current build they have, i mean the one they copy (if have) and make them try to build/craft of their idea and creativity, that actually the only way i could help them to get some experient of crafting. anyway what ā€œdefamanoryā€ mean. i try to translate it and it seem to give more headache to understand it.

1 Like

Under common law, to constitute defamation, a claim must generally be false and have been made to someone other than the person defamed. Some common law jurisdictions also distinguish between spoken defamation, called slander, and defamation in other media such as printed words or images, called libel.
Thats what i says anyway but i like your methods cronos, encouraging them to make their own builds asnd giving them hints to improve there new ones :slight_smile: just helping them to be able to carry their newfound knowledge to other aspects of their life or to other game. Again i like it and shall follow :wink: :joy:

1 Like

People will do what they want. Some people donā€™t like playing for themselves.
Iā€™m not siding with anything, by the way. I think people should do whatever.

4 Likes

I have logged over 100 hours I think (is this info in-game?), but I still only have 1 obsidian and 4 rubies. I would be HAPPY to try my own builds and experiment, but here is the thingā€¦ I donā€™t have resources yet. By the time I have enough resources, if I screw up and the build I make sucks, I wonā€™t have the energy to make a new build, and I will just quit or hack. I want a strong build now so I can farm a lot of resources, then when I finally have resources I can make my own builds, and I wonā€™t care so much if they donā€™t work out.

Hi harleyM we would love to help you. but first tell us the purpose of this post.
Is it to express your feeling or do you need some help in game?

It was just as reply to cronos post about people trying to copy builds 1:1 :smile:

ah i see. dont worry. new patch will be much betterā€¦ and the every patch that comes after ā€¦ =)

Maybe I should just stop playing until patch, thenā€¦

Thatā€™s the problem with patches that change a lot of things like that :frowning:

nah shouldnt stop. keeep getting those cs/mc and collect more rare legends.

Well we all started with nothing. But you really thing hacking or complaing about it is gonna help You gain anytuing? Well surely not. Build a farming char first. (Donā€™t know if you have or not) just focus on farming. Ima post my farming build that I made myself. It a not the best nor will it be. But itā€™s mine. An I enjoyed playing it an making it. I may have used up a lot of crystals doing so but Its a learning experience. I donā€™t k ow why pple want to have everything given to them or want the best builds right off the bat.

3 Likes