[SPOIL] 2.1 Sneak Peak ? =x

Is playing a game for many, many, MANY hours really gonna help you gain anything either? Haha.
:wink:

2 Likes

Only if you got the right gears. Or haxā€¦

I meant your life.

Life Accomplishment to Time ratio is pretty much inexistent. This game is for when thereā€™s really nothing important left to do, not the other way around :grimacing:

Seeing some well-earned rare virtual shit in the bags instead of h4xxing is more gratifying, at least.

1 Like

I can see that. I feel that there is always something better to do than be on my phone, though. Even sitting outside listening to the rain. But Iā€™m a strange man. :smile:

Probably why I have almost nothing in this game, haha.

1 Like

2 Likes

Legedex on 2.0 patch collected count ???/364
Legedex on 2.1 patch collected count ???/410
total legend increased. :slight_smile:

Conclusion: we are going to hunt 46 legend in 2.1 patch lol.

Nice pet with mysterious affix lol, (pink text and grey text) anyway why imp.? the pet i hate the most, especially when i hear the enchanting item sound, when item drop but i didt see anywhere make me looking around to see if it legend or mehh. The sound of opness lol

1 Like

Im assuming the gray one is the ā€œdependentā€ affix. the shocking wiz video showed one of those gray affixes. Epiphany bonus: Gain 70% total dmg% when you have at least 70% Attack Spd equipped.

Maybe the pink one is the negative affix.

1 Like

That is correct :slight_smile:

Hype, man.

farming from 350+ m3 - 500+ m3. excited for the next patch :smile:

hmmmm requires ā€œat least mythic 3ā€, meaning theres going to be m4? lol

There wonā€™t be M4 in the upcoming patch.

or E1,E2,E3.?
E for Eternal.

we all aware there are 7 common colour on DQ
grey, blue, yellow, orenge, red, purple, green.

exception for item, cyan colour for crystal legend. the words ā€œAt leastā€ is kind of clue for there will be higher difficulty i guess lol.

There wonā€™t be any new difficulty in patch 2.1 :slight_smile:

Is there ban melliodas king geowther and that big girl (i forgot her name haha), thats cool! If there is melliodas pet should be a pig haha

Itā€™s a full loadout warrior setā€¦ sadly, pet is ā€œMerlinā€™s Impā€