Stacking gold find

So with a hireling gold find stack between the 2 right? How do you find out how much gold find both of them have together?

Your gold find added to hireling gold find then divide by two. You can raise the amount if you have an epiphany set affix. Max is 1012 like luck.

1 Like

So you just check both stats from each character?

Raising difficulty level increases both luck and gold find however try to aim for 1012 luck and gold find on very easy for the simple reason it’s very easy :sunglasses: Then hunt on floors 400 plus for enslavers too. Okay I will show my farmer to give you an idea for luck and gold find etc.

Just add more good find. And match with gold find on huddling however, I recommend you twist this build and do solo runs on floor 400 plus very easy to say legend. You can get lots of gold, nice pets and money too.

2 Likes

My adventure gold find says 643.8% so i guess mine is okay for just using random gear i found. Epiphany is pretty awesome since its my first time reading what epiphany does

1 Like

Now you’re thinking why so much dodge. Answer is to stay alive on skyfall maps where all the best loot is found. I can do a map in 30 seconds. This build will struggle on mythic 3 unless you choose a crushing flame build . Check out the crushing flames guide.

1 Like

Oh ya i definitely need to get my dodge up because of skyfall with pack size I’ve lost some good money because of losing my 3 respawns so i just pay every time so i need to change that up since I’m working to get more money. So skyfall gives better loot? Also since were talking about what are some good affixes for good loot? I use pack size every time and i do my best to get magic enemies with pack size and try to roll both of them to the highest percent that i feel i can get to so skyfall is good with them as well? When i do get pack size i honestly always get skyfall with it most of the time

Rare enemies , epic enemies.Reroll your maps stats with chrystals. Epic enemies = more chance of enslavers. Doing floor 400 plus means completing enslaver quests and you will find more legend and eternal pets.

1 Like

Ahhh i see. Well I’m not strong enough to get over 400 so I’m pretty much screwed for awhile lol.

What difficulty are you playing and what floor is your highest. I stopped climbing at mythic 3 1600 so I can help. I stopped climbing because there was no point.

What I did was climb to highest floor I could on very easy then raise the difficulty but drop 150 floors and climb again finding better gear. Then you climb again until you can go no further . Then do the same all the way to mythic 3. Etc.

My highest floor on normal is 427 but if i raise the difficulty i get smacked hard. So is normal okay since its my highest difficulty i can do over 400 and its barely over 400. I haven’t tried easy or very easy to see how high i could go which is way higher than what i could do on normal. Im working on making farming gear so i can do mythic just need a bunch of crystal of everything cause I’m rolling for a warrior affix for my rogue but its like the hardest thing ever for me to even get it lol

Haha that’s good. Now drop down to very easy and climb again. Look at your codex. Most items are attainable anywhere. There are are very few items ( though very useful) that require crazy floors. Just drop and climb and all becomes easier but check out the farming guides for later reference.

1 Like

Alright ill definitely get to it to farming maps right now and see what i can do

1 Like

You can drop an eternal pet on floor 400 ,… Any difficulty. But if you get a monster boost reward every floor has an enslaver while the boost lasts. Now if you get accomplished as a perk all quests take half the time to complete.:sunglasses:

1 Like

Which i have accomplished :grin:. Wait so do i have to start over at level 200 at difficulty very easy since I haven’t done any maps on it or is there a way to get up to the floor that I’m at on normal so that i dont have to grind all the way to floor 427?

1 Like

Floor 400 very easy and just keep buying maps about that floor and just speed run them. The cartographer is always going to be the at the opposite of your starting position on the map. So if your position is North East then he will be South west. Enslavers are always near the cartographer.

Whoa!!! I didnt know about the positioning of the cartographer so thats defintiely awesome to know and thanks for that good tip. Well i guess its going to be a long grind for today then to get up to 400 haha

1 Like

I didn’t know till a newcomer made a guide about finding cartographer s. So I thought I will test it. It was spot on !

1 Like