[SUGESTION] Some ideas

I have some suggestions for the game, hope you like it.

• First suggestion is about changing the randomness of some affixes on some items, especially on legendary items. For example I have a legendary warrior amulet that has iceberg as a talent but has +berserker talents, which make it kinda useless. I suggest that you can only random affixes from the same skill tree as the items has. For example if your item has berserker skill you can only get affixes +x berserker skill

• A rework of the mana shield would be nice. Mana shield is the only offhand you can take on a wizzard of you want high dps, without it you would die every second, but it is weak against high level mobs. So a damage reduction based on your damage would be nice.

• Changing of the skill tree. In my opinion the skill tree are kinda random. It would be nice to be divided into three tipes: dps, survivability, support. For example dps skill tree would have only dps skills. This would make +x all skill affixes more useful. Also the skills that offers bonus to a certain offhand weapon only (example crush) makes using other offhand weapons more unlikeable, wouldn’t it be better to change them into +%offhand weapon damage.

I’m sorry to contradict you on every of your points, but I think we don’t have the same Point of View on this game! :confused:

[quote=“Wassaby”]

• First suggestion is about changing the randomness of some affixes on some items, especially on legendary items. For example I have a legendary warrior amulet that has iceberg as a talent but has +berserker talents, which make it kinda useless. I suggest that you can only random affixes from the same skill tree as the items has. For example if your item has berserker skill you can only get affixes +x berserker skill[/quote]

I’m sorry but I disagree, I always asked Steiger to bring more diversity and will the 1.6 we’re gonna have infinites choices, so for me the game would be poor if we were “limited” by rolls like the thing you’re suggesting.
Also, no one here wanna force player (or player being forced) to have the exact same stuff, so I doubt anyone would agree with your suggestion sorry mate :stuck_out_tongue:

Teleport and MS are the only offhand used by wizards for now, that’s true, and that’s why w’re gonna rework the tome and skulls, to make them as interesting as orb and bracer :smile:

DMG reduc based on our damage? no thanks, i’m dealing 10M/20M per comet (and 4 or 5 each hit) + 150m per tik of twisters… so if MS was based on my damage I would never die, that wouldn’t be fun at all :confused:

The skill trees aren’t random, look at rogue for example, you’ve a tree for chakrame, a tree for dagger, etc … how
I think you should read the skill and understand what are their effects and how to combine them, trust me they aren’t that random, not random at all actually :confused:

+X Skill ain’t already useful? wtf… no offense but I think w’re not playing the same game :laughing:
+x Skill increase offhand skill + offhand special + mainhand skill + mainhand special (even if you don’t see them on your stat page, these skills have their own rank between 0 and 40, and are affected by this affix.
So I don’t get how you can find +X allskill useless… really.

PS : I tried to not being rude, and I don’t wanna offense you, but it seems to me that you didn’t get some of this game mechanics, dig deeper :confused:

1 Like

Please post your mage build… 150m per twister tick? Is that a 0 to much?

And btw the “deadly arts” set affix isnt working properly (no cd reduction on main and offhand skills). Apart from needing a little buffing by the devs, because in terms of damage, it is really not a viable choice right now with only (up to 50%?) cooldown reduction, Buff it!

[quote=“shutnic”]
And btw the “deadly arts” set affix isnt working properly (no cd reduction on main and offhand skills). Apart from needing a little buffing by the devs, because in terms of damage, it is really not a viable choice right now with only (up to 50%?) cooldown reduction, Buff it![/quote]

If you think the “deadly arts” is bugged, I’ll warn Steiger and he’ll check this out :smile:
Well the max CDR is 60% (1 crystal affx = 50% + 1 epic affx = ~15%) but I tried with more CDR, the game was just op, insanely op, so can’t really buff the CDR! :confused:

[quote]I’m sorry but I disagree, I always asked Steiger to bring more diversity and will the 1.6 we’re gonna have infinites choices, so for me the game would be poor if we were “limited” by rolls like the thing you’re suggesting.
Also, no one here wanna force player (or player being forced) to have the exact same stuff, so I doubt anyone would agree with your suggestion sorry mate :p[/quote]

What is the point in having a amulet that has icerberg but has +all berserker skill affixes ?

[quote]Teleport and MS are the only offhand used by wizards for now, that’s true, and that’s why w’re gonna rework the tome and skulls, to make them as interesting as orb and bracer :smile:

DMG reduc based on our damage? no thanks, i’m dealing 10M/20M per comet (and 4 or 5 each hit) + 150m per tik of twisters… so if MS was based on my damage I would never die, that wouldn’t be fun at all :confused:
[/quote]

I mean a base damage reduction algorithm(base damage is 2k-4k). I have 2.5mil dps but it is useless if i get one shooted all the time.

[quote]The skill trees aren’t random, look at rogue for example, you’ve a tree for chakrame, a tree for dagger, etc … how
I think you should read the skill and understand what are their effects and how to combine them, trust me they aren’t that random, not random at all actually :confused:
[/quote]

How is not random if i have to tap into three different skill trees to get a dps warrior, or a tank warrior ? Having and item with +x all skills is useless.

I mean no offence, i have looked into the game mechanics and skills but they are very vague and general. I would really love to know all the mechanics of the game to the smallest thing.

Im sure as diieter is a veteran and game tester soes know a little more about the game than you do.

[emoji106]

Because using an amulet which has iceberg doesn’t mean you can’t get another item with a berserker talent, as I said, and i’m gonna repeat myself : you’re not forced to play a build with all of the talents from the same tree.
For example my wizard is using : comic, amplify, astral and empower, which are : elementalist / elementalist / elementalist and arch mage. (also I could be stronger with “focus” which is also arch mage, and get anything else instead of “astral”) so 2 arch mages/2 elementalist

Also, some of my items have affixes which are uselss on them BUT useful on another item, that’s the point, you have to take in consideration that you don’t have a single way to play and that the combinaisons are better than focusing on a single way/tree.

There is the fact : you want a high Damage and a high survivability. You can’t get everything, you’ve to make some choices!
When I started the game I was like you (and I guess like everyone else) : seeking for the best damage output and dying at floor 200 with 1 or 2 hits
So I started to rethink and rebuild my stuff to be powerful but without being as weak as a twig :smile:

[quote]How is not random if i have to tap into three different skill trees to get a dps warrior, or a tank warrior ? Having and item with +x all skills is useless.

I mean no offence, i have looked into the game mechanics and skills but they are very vague and general. I would really love to know all the mechanics of the game to the smallest thing[/quote].

Warrior is the only class I don’t wanna play (I mean, spending time on him to stuff him correctly), but he’s wearing a tank build from random pieces found all over the floors, and he’s not dying at floor 200, he has : hardened (champion), phalanx (defender), bulwark (defender), iceberg (defender)
You’ve to take in consideration that “champion” would be more soemthing like a “paladin” which his tanky but can deal dmg and heal himself, defender is a pure tank, and berserker is playing only about the bleeding dmg (kind of DoT, which is the equivalent of the wizard elementalist)

Also you’re playing DQ, not WoW or LoL, the talents trees aren’t “dps, support, tank” or “dps, support, utilitaries” …
You can find a “tank” talent in a tree that would be more “dps” than another one, but that’s just because trees are more or less balanced, you won’t find every “dps” talents in a single tree, every “tank” talents in another one, etc… which would be stupid as fck :laughing:

Now, you can’t know in few weeks the whole mechanics and the “best” build, that’s a fact. Even myself after months of playing I still discover combos and better builds, but for that i’m spending more time on the theorycrafting than ingame.
And from what I read on the forum, a warrior can hit easily at 100m per critical hit without dying in a single hit at floor 200, so I think you can make a viable build which would allow you to survive and to deal ton of damage :wink:

Wtf, you didn’t read my explaination or you just don’t care? :open_mouth: that’s one of the 3 best affixes in this game, +all talent / +all skills and +setnumbers … Read their effect please! :confused:

1 Like

[quote=“Diieter”][quote=“shutnic”]
And btw the “deadly arts” set affix isnt working properly (no cd reduction on main and offhand skills). Apart from needing a little buffing by the devs, because in terms of damage, it is really not a viable choice right now with only (up to 50%?) cooldown reduction, Buff it![/quote]

If you think the “deadly arts” is bugged, I’ll warn Steiger and he’ll check this out :smile:
Well the max CDR is 60% (1 crystal affx = 50% + 1 epic affx = ~15%) but I tried with more CDR, the game was just op, insanely op, so can’t really buff the CDR! :confused:[/quote]

Looked into it, it was in fact bugged! This will be fixed in patch 1.6

[quote=“Wassaby”]
I mean no offence, i have looked into the game mechanics and skills but they are very vague and general. I would really love to know all the mechanics of the game to the smallest thing.[/quote]

If there’s any areas of the game that you can specifically point out where it’s not explained well enough, please let us know! I admit this is something we need to work on more, and try with every patch to clear up explanations, and to provide better information. Just last patch we reworked the talent pane and offensive stat pane to be a bit more clear.

Next patch after 1.6.0 ( planned to be 1.6.1 ) will include a “Tome” that we aim to be a valuable resource for players wanting to learn more about what’s in the game. I know we don’t show a lot of the formulas ( like how Armor and Resists work ) so perhaps we can devote a section to information like this. Knowing what else is missing in the player’s eyes will help us organize this information even more.

That is what I was trying to suggest.

The + x all skills is somewhat useless if you are tappet into multiple skill trees. For example you have focus and empower and wizardry and magnify and you have an item with +4 archmage, because you only have two archmage skills it’s potential is reduced to half.

I was only trying to bring you up some of your ideas, I know I won’t make a big difference was only trying to tell you what I think. DQ is in my opinion the best dungeon crawler on Android, not perfect but the best, didn’t expect so much resistance from the daleks.

[quote=“Wassaby”]
The + x all skills is somewhat useless if you are tappet into multiple skill trees. For example you have focus and empower and wizardry and magnify and you have an item with +4 archmage, because you only have two archmage skills it’s potential is reduced to half. [/quote]

OK it seems like we got a little misunderstanding!
You’re mixing a lot of things!

Firstly, talents =/= skills.
Skills : mainhand/offhand skills and mainhand/offhand specials. (Like twisters, meteors, comets, manashield, etc)
Talents : diffusion, wrath, cosmic, astral, etc

So when you’re talking about “+X skill” and “+4 archmage” you’re wrong, because “archmage” is a “talent”, not a “skill”!

Also, the 2nd mistake : You’re talking about “+X skill” but you’re calling it “+X Allskill” which is something different!
“+4 twister” = “+X skill” = affecting ONLY the twister skill
“+X ALLskill” (from nadroji for now) are affecting EVERY SKILLS (twisters, manashield, etc)

And that’s the same for the talents!

“+4 archmage” = affecting only “archmage” talents
“+x alltalents” = every talents[

Wow you’re so wrong here! your opinion count! and the staff is taking in consideration the opinions/suggestions from everyone! that’s what the forum is for! :astonished:
And I won’t never tell someone that his ideas are retarded or useless! But i’ll try to argue to explain my PoV! that’s all lol, don’t think that i’m rude or anything :smile:

1 Like

Yeah… You really need to add a tutorial with all crystals and cartohrapher maps and stuffs like that. And please put the max enchant values for epic affixes (eg 75% crit dmg) and maybe explain the set affix’ effect in the legendex (eg by clicking on oblivian blade, you would see the effect of the bloodmagic affix.)

Meh, everything is on the forum, just have to search a bit to get all of the infos :laughing:

But I dont think the less dedicayed ppl would do that.

You mean “the lazy people” :stuck_out_tongue:

Here, an encyclopedia eheh

Argh. I had a really long post about raid bosses, but my internet was bad when I sent it so I have to retype it. FUUUUUUUUU

Anyways… Add a raidboss, that is NOT one of the previous bosses_ but is a lot harder to fight and has stages and stuff and where you acrually need a strategy other than “spin to win” (for warrior :stuck_out_tongue:) and not get oneshotted. (im thinking about pressure plates and levers and all that stuff). Anyways, kind od like the runescape bosses (queen black dragon) for those who know rhe game…

I actually had like 3 times rhat (typed on a phone!) but it was mostly about habijg good rewards and being able to drop ALL legendaries (leg. Pets and cataclism and all that included) and high chance for good mythstones and crystals and whatever.)

New bosses will come laters because you’ll have more “modes”

[emoji106] and forum thread typo btw

Even more suggestions/bugs:
1)leech nerf on carth maps. 75% nerf? Close to impossible. I have 6.6% hp leech and I cant do those maps…
2) please increase the imp skills speed. Annoying to wait a minute after every carth map for your imp to finish.
3) whats the ally affix on monsters do? And i dont know what gracious and experienced do either. Please explain.
4) there is a bug where you can “buy” map reveal after you have already revealed the map. It then says:“not enough gold”.
5) There is a bug where skyfall starts again even after you killed the carth.
6) inventory management!!! Please think of something. With 3 pages of stash already full of rogue legendaries and 2 pages on my wiz and war characters full, then with 20 mythstones and 20 crystals, it could get crowded :stuck_out_tongue:
7) can you get crystals from the imp skill?
8) can you find mythical and crystal items (dumb question lol :smile: