(Suggestion) Market

I dont know it was told before but what do you think guys about market? i mean when player transfers come to DQ so next maybe could be market i mean peoples could give item to market and the other players could find item which they want and then buy or not:D price will be depend on the players. Please give me your opinions about it.

1 Like

People would overcharge just like on Diablo and wow… I made a few hundred dollars off d3 just selling junk

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

People would overcharge just like on Diablo and wow… I made a few hundred dollars off d3 just selling junk

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk[/quote]

i dont mean about real money but ingame gold just give on market item for duration max 7 days and then if the item will not sold it will be deleted or back to bag . It will be really good for upgrade characters just for spend gold :smiley: i think it will be really cool

i dont mean about real money but ingame gold just give on market item for duration max 7 days and then if the item will not sold it will be deleted or back to bag . It will be really good for upgrade characters just for spend gold :smiley: i think it will be really cool[/quote]

True… but some people would post junk legendaries…

[quote=“Shrowder”][quote=“kluczyk”][quote=“Shrowder”]

i dont mean about real money but ingame gold just give on market item for duration max 7 days and then if the item will not sold it will be deleted or back to bag . It will be really good for upgrade characters just for spend gold :smiley: i think it will be really cool[/quote]

Yea but people could not buy it so it could be delete its that who want to buy then buy its that all :smiley: additional information :smile: items like crystals and mythic could be deleted by player from market and added again and lower items couldnt be deleted by user and when duration ends the item will dissapear so when peoples want to sell junk legendaries or not it will be deleted after 7 days if noone buy :smiley: what do you think?

[quote=“kluczyk”][quote=“Shrowder”][quote=“kluczyk”][quote=“Shrowder”]

Yea but people could not buy it so it could be delete its that who want to buy then buy its that all :smiley: additional information :smile: items like crystals and mythic could be deleted by player from market and added again and lower items couldnt be deleted by user and when duration ends the item will dissapear so when peoples want to sell junk legendaries or not it will be deleted after 7 days if noone buy :smiley: what do you think?[/quote]

Then what happens when someone posts a good legendary… and no one has enough gold to pay 100mil in 7 days for it… buh bye good legendary…

Then what happens when someone posts a good legendary… and no one has enough gold to pay 100mil in 7 days for it… buh bye good[/quote]

This is only a suggestion if stieger will like it he will do this as he want but i think it will be really good for some players to get for gold ex. crystal item for their character right ?

I disagree with markets to much problems.

why is it a much problems?

Too many low life scumbags with hacked gold, buy the best items and have an ĂĽber character in seconds !

Yeaa right i didnt thought about it;d

+1

yea no markets…

+1

But, trading will be added later for sure :smile:

thats what ill wait for, the trade… ahaha

+1

But, trading will be added later for sure :smile:[/quote]

Trade is awesome, as long as accounts flagged for cheating are banned from using trade function.
I would hate to think, some of these oxygen thieves, use an account with hacked attributes on them, to gain awesome items, and then benefit on a legit account once traded. Once flagged, for ever banned from trading items illegally gained on that account.

+1

Trade is awesome, as long as accounts flagged for cheating are banned from using trade function.
I would hate to think, some of these oxygen thieves, use an account with hacked attributes on them, to gain awesome items, and then benefit on a legit account once traded. Once flagged, for ever banned from trading items illegally gained on that account.[/quote]

+111111

+1

I would hate to think, some of these oxygen thieves, use an account with hacked attributes on them, to gain awesome items, and then benefit on a legit account once traded. Once flagged, for ever banned from trading items illegally gained on that account.[/quote]

+111111[/quote]

Will only items be tradeable? Or will cs,ms, and gold also be traded.

any trade would ruin this game…it will not work…

No. Never. Ever. Ever.

Please dont turn DQ into D3 - the auction has ruined that game just because people could not get BiS items through playing and had to spend time on the auction instead of playing. And they have closed the auction in D3 now - and that was a good decision.