Summoner PvP?

@Deathbro very old video of an early prototype of my pvp summoning rogue Amazon Photos. The best guide is by @NUIQUE . I had this mad idea of a pvp summoner. We both shared ideas privately making our summoning rogues. Our builds are similar but also we also differed to make the builds unique to us as players Pistoleer Rogue Build: Summoning Princess

2 Likes

Very impressive :flushed:
Hard for me to play like that, jump again and again. I prefer rough gameplay, i Come, i hit, you die :joy:
Or i Come, i Summon, you dont die but you dont kill me

I have learned Yesterday that if you want to perfect your crystal affixe, you Can use a second obsidian on your crystal equipment. It will propose another affixe but it wont change it and it will upgrade your current affixe. Maybe i was the only one who didn’t know that :rofl:

1 Like

Hard for me to play too. I have poor reflexes. Im old. But its fun and exciting. But i loose a lot. @NUIQUE got to top spot div one with that build so i suggest that build is better. If your going to make a summoner then its a challenge :sunglasses:

1 Like

I remember seeing that video before, and now I think it’s like a combination of @CuzegSpiked Rogue PVP with Summon abilities. his Rogue Vaulted around a lot, like @dickwad Rouge does. I really need to finish my Ascending, but I’m going so slow for the last few levels. almost at the finish line!

3 Likes

@Deathbro this is the badwolf

2 Likes
2 Likes

Wow, just an awesome build with huge damage and sustain with high move speed and Summons. Master piece for 1v1 :+1:

My builds are extremely OP on only one stat, not enough flexible to fight multiple gameplay at once. If someone Can be top 1 with this build, it seems It’s really one of the best build in the World.

Now i remember your name and your shooter that kill my low range wizard many many many Times :joy:

Nuique is truly the King of this game. I keep the first place on 2v2 only because i think he is tired to push again :thinking:

1 Like

We got voluntarilly sent to the banned league :joy::joy: The Conquerors' League Tournament 🏆: You vs. The Banned League

3 Likes

My eyes are Bleeding for what i read :rofl:
This post Can be renamed : how to break this game?

Very funny

For my part, i have made my job. Fifth 1v1, First 2v2.
Billions damage PvE even without skills or attack.
I am not a climber at all. I dont feel any fun to destroys waves of Monsters thousands Times.

Now, i am just waiting for DQ2. :sunglasses:

1 Like

@Mr_Scooty helped a lot too regarding summoners by testing their viability in pvp. As the earlier link shows

1 Like

@Mr_Scooty and @NUIQUE thought i could get to the number one spot. It never happened. Reflexes . Maybe you can :sunglasses:

1 Like

I probably Can with perseverance, lot of patience and if i farm enough to have a 100% broken legit pet. But i have already spend too much Time on this game :rofl:
Now i read medecine dictionary, i learn plant register as food, i workout and do athletism training 5 times a week. I practice chess and i watch videos of Magnus Carlsen…
I think i will stop DQ for a moment and i will see the New game to meet you again :v:

2 Likes

1 Like

Good luck studying :sunglasses:

Spent six years at univeristy . My studying days are over.

5 Likes

I am not at university. I study by myself, for myself but thank you Bro :+1:

:muscle:

4 Likes

I started by reading books at library when unemployed. Self taught. It paid off. When i got the courage to later to attend learning classes i was surprised how much i already had learned. Keep reading. Push yourself bro. You can be anything you want to be :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Wise and happy. It’s all I want to be :sunglasses:

Every great days begin with a great sleepy night.
See you soon. :v::crescent_moon:

1 Like

I think he doesn’t play the arena anymore. I face his AI on 2v2 and it took me 6 rounds + to win. His rouge can kill every tank build in just a seconds.

1 Like

You are in the best division right now! If you break and able to clear that division, you would be able to go to div2 easily.

2 Likes

For me its cronos. He shares a lot of build and ideas both on pve ang pvp. Old players can attest to that.

3 Likes