The Hybrid Rogue summoners menace. Watch out battle arenas. And a present to new players from the Summoner @dickwad

@dickwad. I am guessing you misunderstand High HP builds for Immortal Builds.

Here is some log from actual immortal combat.
You will see that the three characters have very high prevented damage despite relatively little hp.

@hawkeye, @Mr_Hercules, @SPARTANS
Observe and Compare.

6 Likes

The prince warrior like @auzlef011

3 Likes

I’ve not met an insane damage reduce build yet I don’t think. Killed a lot of tanks. I need to push. Oh and consider master stones when making builds. I’m crawling back up the league

@dickwad.

I am going to edit the title of your thread.
You worked very hard for this build.
I do not deserve a credit to be mentioned in it.

Furthermore, the way I see it, this build is going to work different from the pistoleer that I shared so it is not going to help much making reference to my instructions. (Truth is, I am considering deleting my thread and replace it with something else that is more suited vs. immortals which are the very hurdles for newcomers to overcome.)

1 Like

What’s “prince warrior”?
Please show it to us.

1 Like

You nuique got a hybrid build immortal i hope you to share them your knoledge.

4 Likes

Me and @NUIQUE share all the time. We both work on each others ideas and pass back. @NUIQUE did a good rogue summoner which was better than mine so when I wrote this guide I wanted it from both of us. I hope @NUIQUE leaves her rogue summoner on the forums. Actually I’m asking @NUIQUE to leave it on the forums as the present as it was intended like my present now.

1 Like

Two years ago I was given the challenge by @CuzegSpiked to make a build from the seven deadly sins set. I wanted a PvP build. It’s a bloody hard set to craft. One night me and @Golem was chatting about the set when he made an observation that made my eyes pop. So ever since it’s been @dickwad and @Golem deadly sins build. Without @Golem the inspiration would not of happend

1 Like

Haha. If I am going to share it, I will share it with everyone here, but I have no plans.

Hey. You actually, already have my exact build.

3 Likes

Just forget my immortal hybrid.

I have finished testing it already and I have now arrived at a decision that I really will not release it nor leave it in the arena.

It is not yet perfect, but for comparison’s sake here is the hybrid vs. the strongest warrior right now in the arena:

Defender’s warrior is actually impressive that it can withstand my hybrid’s attacks up to round 11.
The second best warrior right now, dies in the second round with several seconds to spare:

So, yes. Defender’s warrior is an outlier when it comes to tankiness and is very dangerous for most immortal users out there.

Back to my build.
Is it a cheat? No.
Is it an exploit? Definitely not.
Is it a product of countless experiments and sleep deprived nights? Yes and yes.

Edit:. You immortal vs. immortal fight lovers look closely at the numbers encircled. You know what those mean, correct?

4 Likes

omg :open_mouth:

1 Like

Yeah @NUIQUE s build is good. :face_with_monocle:

you got strongest build in ever. wow awesome :boredparrot:

4 Likes

@SPARTANS killed my badwolf. :thinking: Just been looking at the bad wolf and if I can recraft the hat to have Chrystalline attack speed or even weaken then I can remove mythstones and go for better affixes.

3 Likes

Or Chrystal cool down ? No point in attack speed if you have to wait until you can next cast. My head is hurting :crazy_face:

1 Like

Attack Speed seems to only work for MH Primary Skill, and Cool Down for the other three Skills. I sometimes wonder if they both work with OH Primary. I have wanted to test, but I always get side tracked by improving or crafting Builds. or farming & climbing.

2 Likes

Cooldown is working wonders :heart_eyes:

Damn it was close.

3 Likes

My build doesn’t stagger now it flows and moves like a lightning bolt. I’m trying to get 2 clear cast stones in. Got one in. Then I will review strawberry Fields character.I I see my friend @CuzegSpiked again

. . Damn I lost :joy:

3 Likes

I have watched some of @CuzegSpiked PVP videos, and he’s really good on the attack. looks like he dropped down to Division 4 Eternal on defense. if/when he comes back, he is going to have to do some tweaking to get his Character Division 1 worthy again.

I can’t wait to see @dickwad giving CuzegSpiked@ OneNasty loss!

3 Likes

idrop to 50 to 60 place last time i play pvp before im in 15 to 20 place they all have a good build nah

1 Like