Summoner PvP?

Ahh ok, there’s a lot of wiz tank build here posted in the forums. You just need to tweaks some affix depending on your play style. And of course you need lots of crystals for that. :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I have no basics about PvP build especially in Wizards and Warrior bro, too much thing to be consider when adding or multiplying the affix with the particular sets

1 Like

I produced a crystal and stacked dust for at least 20k using my build posted here in the forum :joy:

1 Like

:scream::scream::scream:

1 Like

Yes bro for real, I may inactive for now in farming but once I farm I can picked legend items for about 500 or more a day depending on the time I play :joy:

1 Like

Well here’s mine. :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Top 24 here in legends found bro, I see you bro you’re at rank 14 :joy:

1 Like

Oh yeah bro being rank 14 in legends found can stack crystals like this :joy:

1 Like

Yeah hehe, but now I only farm when i have build ideas in mind. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

But according to some members, most of the Wizard build was cracked and it’s up to you if you want a high resist but low damaged character hehe

Very nice pet for tanky wizard :grin:

1 Like

Offline win

3 Likes

I remember when i first made eternal 1 v1 pvp division 3. I went to bed div 4. Woke up div 3. Nearly choked on my coffee. I limit my fights now. I wait till im being demoted. You can drop divisions quickly if you have a bad day.

2 Likes

Im not a big fan of eternal pet in the arena. I think some of its affix are useless. I used it as my bloodmagic wizard farm build. :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yeah, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.

1 Like

@anon23573700 check out @Mr_Scooty immortal build. Trust me. The pet is good.

3 Likes

Sure I will. Thanks!

2 Likes

I just checked the arena. Im still in same position so im not going to ruin by dueling after a few pints. I am going to study @NUIQUE AI for his summoner rogue and adapt them to mine. The only skill difference is i use storm for push back and freeze ( yes even though my element is lightning i can still freeze :sunglasses:) So im tweaking my AI tonight.

3 Likes

Just lost 3 matches. Still div 3. I should have listened to my own advice.

3 Likes

Did Nuique’s pistol is an apocalypse mythic? I thought it’s just a Cyan affix flintlock weapon