Summoner PvP?

Wizard get a bonus to All Resist when putting Stat Points into Mana, so they have a little edge on Warriors/Rogues in that area. eventually, someone will come up with a Wizard Busting Warrior or Rogue Build.

2 Likes

That’s not a little edge anymore Mr. Golem because once the all Resist was multiplied by the sets, it’s too stronk for the Rouge to beat the Wizard anymore :sob::sob:

1 Like

Hello bro, I see your build relating with my topic, may I ask something? Does a Harmony mythic+ Permafrost Bonus is a good blend when mixed with Bloodmagic Mythic?

1 Like

That Magnus is so famous that even here in the forum he’s still mentioned :joy:

2 Likes

no. the way Harmony works is, when you regen MP, it gives 25% HP Regen (1000 MP Regen would give 250 HP Regen). but Bloodmagic doesn’t have any MP to regen, as it is converted to HP Regen (0 MP Regen gives 0 HP Regen).

it also doesn’t work the other way either. if you have HP Regen, you don’t get 25% of that as MP Regen, as Bloodmagic only has HP Regen.

2 Likes

I strongly agree!

3 Likes

In order to climb the division, you have to be like them.

I started also at div5. When you tweak your toon to be able to climb the division you will end up being like them. :rofl::rofl:Im gonna tell you it’s more challenging in your division. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Meaning to say Mr. Golem that Alchemy Mythic is a good combo with Bloodmagic instead of Harmony Mythic?

Tol (bro), does a character named “Bisinti” in Div 3 is your account?

no. only one Resource can be active at a time.

1 Like

I see my old pal @NUIQUE is back.

3 Likes

@dickwad I just think someone playing the arena and wasn’t able to beat him that is why he is up again at the top 3.

1 Like

Because i think he/she has got bored and started playing again briefly

2 Likes

But sometimes he switched his toon from Rouge to warrior if he had some trouble in climbing against Wizards

1 Like

I also switch from rouge to wiz when I climb from div3 to div2…

2 Likes

I would like to switch from wizard too but I don’t know on how to build a tank one, still suffering on not climbing in higher division :joy:

1 Like

i dont play tank too. I play full damage wiz but its either you kill or get killed. :rofl::rofl:

If you want a tank build you could try Bloodmagic build. You need sets like aetherial drain, satyr spirit, soundrel, CV, cosmic power. Then affix like MP and gold find.

2 Likes

Nahh bro, can’t crack a right build with these sets without basis

Yeah, that is just a basic tank build build. What basis are you talking about? I don’t get it.

1 Like

What I mean bro is I can’t build a tank one if I have no proper sets or affix to copy for PvP purposes only.