The "Bad Wolf" build

6 Likes

that is a nice build. you can keep your distance supporting your Minions with Ricochet, drop Traps to Ensnare, and Storm for emergencies. and Time Warp for attack & defend.

4 Likes

Cheers Golem. I think we are the last DQ players now

4 Likes

I think a lot of people are traveling for Thanksgiving in America, and any other holidays that are happening in other countries.

I have 3-4 more levels for my first Perks for my Ascending Team. I think I am going to get the Perks I want, and then work on getting my level 1, 40, and 100 Gears started. Dealer Perk for the Hireling for more Gold selling items and Fortunate Perk for Main to boost my farming while Ascending. Main and Hireling is the only way to get 2 Perks on your first Ascension.

2 Likes

Agreed. I made the mistake of splitting perks between main and hireling. I’m finally approaching my last and most boring perk of hunter

it is only a mistake if you don’t get the right 2 Perks for Main & Hireling when you get the First Perk. I thought of doing 2 Dealer Perks so both could sell for 10x Gold, but Fortunate for Main improves the items that are found, so items sold by Hireling gains more Gold from selling items. people going Eternal items might get Treasured first for the Main, but that Perks does better with Fortunate backing it up. basically, plan ahead when getting Perks if you are Ascending a Main & Hireling together. and remember that Dealer for Hireling is a must, since I think it is the only Perk that works on the Hireling.

I thought Hunter Perk was great! I got it fifth for the extra Epic monsters at the Shrines to get more experience and loot, and to speed up some of the Feat requirements. it helped out a lot when I Ascended for my sixth Perk, Treasured.

1 Like

Well I’m two levels from my final ascension. I’m excited :sunglasses:

1 Like

I think this is from Galaxy Quest…Never Give Up, Never Surrender!

4 Likes

Hey yo! I’m here too;at least techniuqely: I waiting for DUNGEON QUEST(²) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

The natures now are all death.

2 Likes

you will be getting a lot of Crits.

1 Like

ThAnkzz" for share of us! (Bad wolf build) @dickwad

1 Like

My pleasure

Thanks to @Mr_Scooty . This is an hybrid immortal and anti immortal build

2 Likes

Badwolf league rankings with the addition of some simple mythstones for weaken and removal of summon damage to accommodate .

1 Like

Thinking of a cerebral vortex ring.have heard there’s no active players in 2v2 so I’m sticking to 1 v 1. In 1v1 eternal I getting offline matches so my ranking improves

now I was thinking about abandoning 2v2 league because it’s full of cheaters and very few active players. I have reconsidered. It’s a perfect place to tweak characters before entering the modified characters into 1v1 live play. Why risk loosing divisions on an a active league when you can test on a over powered redundant league ?

3 Likes

Just summoned 6 furies in a 1v1 match. Happy win :joy: All

1 Like

I must have missed the bottom of this post last time I read it, but that is a great idea for testing without messing up your Rankings.

your opponent must have been furious having their victory blocked by so many Fury’s.

1 Like

Six furies in gameplay with just an apocalypse rogue. I wonder if appocalypse can only spawn more than 3 summons if the next 3 summons spawned are different somehow from the previous 3. Now if it was just based on them being a melee summon or magical summon then you have a 50% chance of spawning either like flicking a coin for heads and tails. If you get heads followed by tails you get 6. Then you only have 30% of spawning furies at all. Then let’s say if you spawn another tail then you loose 3 furies. Just an idea.

My pet has the elements set affix so if summons are element based and my previous idea applies then the possibility of spawning six furies is like winning the lottery :roll_eyes:

1 Like