The "Bad Wolf" build

that would be a nice test. Summons are the same Element of the Weapon they are summoned from, unless Prismatic is in effect. if they are from a Proc, then they are the Element of MH, unless Prismatic is in effect.

1 Like

Okay the topic off six furies in PvP 1v1. I’ve witnessed on two rogues. So I’ve compared their builds. Three things jump out of me. Both have hp/mp regeneration from harmony hat with permafrost bonus which means your furies regen to. The last factor is 4 extra attack. Badwolf summoned 6 twice in one contest while I was using pistols. :sunglasses:

1 Like

The other character was an apocalypse chakram rogue who managed 4 mirror images and six furies in a match :heart_eyes:

1 Like

haha!! umm, @dickwad, there are only supposed to be 1 or 2 Characters in the BA, not 1 or 2 Characters and a :100:+ Mirror Images & Minions! :smiling_imp:

nice work on these Builds! hope you can tweak them into Division 3 or higher!!!

1 Like

If I go trickster for all my characters then I loose certain strengths. But mirror images are cool with swap on hireling for distraction.

1 Like

This is my final build.

T.v. Screenshot_20190119-230327 Thank you @NUIQUE. I have also reduced my bleed chance to 30 % deliberately. Why ? Good question :thinking: If your enemy has a bloodless trophy then bleed is rubbish but if they have a flawless trophy then 30 % bleed chance is enough. Don’t worry the pet is now shock based :grinning:

1 Like

You are welcome @dickwad.

Your craft is getting better and better.

I think you can still find ways to improve this craft but that is better left to your judgment.

1 Like

Ahhh mate… Division 3. I will on!y learn from my defeats :sunglasses:

1 Like