The "Bad Wolf" build

not sure. it looks like you are down to doing tweaks and tests. maybe do a review of Immortal+ Builds and see if you can get inspiration.

2 Likes

Or just practising in gameplay. Iā€™m just revisiting the codex for inspiration. I could lose overload but I like the blind effect. But then again it lasts one second. But one second against a charging opponent is helpful. Decisions!

1 Like

Returning to the game after a long absenteeism. Been playing on the arenas tonight and the build is still good. But Iā€™ve found another strategy against enemies that charge you . You vault away. The vault spawns summons. Then just knock the opponent back with storm. Keep vaulting .Gain a few draws. Let the summons gain power and do the damage.

3 Likes

Welcome back and a very interesting way to win matches xD

2 Likes

Thank you @LK_Stradmore :grinning:

1 Like

Update. Any skill that you use can cause summons to appear. I just tested it casting manashield. :joy: The artificial intelligence needs a lot to think about. You can cross reference this to any character class.

2 Likes

The only tweak I need to make to this build is the artificial intelligence. No easy feat considering the play style. Iā€™m sketching ideas to encompass every tactic.

2 Likes

I had this one Wizard Build with Manashield that i used to cast Earthquake. Manashield has a quick cool down, with a few Cool Downs, and since Earthquake stunsā€¦and i was using Ice, so the Earthquake was freezing enemies, and of course, Frostbiting, and Earthquake is 3 seconds and 4 attacks a secondā€¦fun.

3 Likes

Iā€™m back :grin::sunglasses:from division 8

4 Likes

@ZOMBOY you little bugger. Having killed one of your toons , your wizard toon has just beaten me back into division 4

2 Likes

Man im pretty new here and Im glad some people are active in this forum OwO

3 Likes

there are so many new games available to players, that some might overlook the Gem :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: that DQ is :joy_cat: . i have been trying to get 2 of my friends to play, but they are interested in other types of games :crying_cat_face: .

3 Likes

@Golem Iā€™ve tried other games mate. Advanced graphics. But I got bored. All flash. No substance.

3 Likes

Exactly m8. Just the plain truth.

2 Likes