The Conquerors' League Tournament 🏆: You vs. The Banned League

And how do we enter banned league? Also, how can a build be unkillable?

1 Like

ffftttt

7 Likes

:+1:

12 Likes

That’s going to be a tough fight…but I have seen some of your builds and I think you can do it.

8 Likes

Okay I’ve been there. Count me in :sunglasses:

2 Likes

wasn’t Stigger Bolt SteigerBox@ test account?

referring to this post.

the main thing that gives Cheater PVP Builds the edge is that they can make Build Combinations that Legit Players can’t with the affixes that can’t be rolled. it doesn’t mean that they can’t be beat, only that it might be harder to beat them.

this is both a funny and great idea! I wonder if the Cheaters can make a (Reports Only) Report Legitimate Players and (Discussion Only) Legit Players who crash into the Other Battle Arena.

6 Likes

Lol :heart_eyes: When I spent my day in the banned League @Golem I was winning 1 match in 2 :heart_eyes: That’s a great idea pal.

1 Like

(Report Only) Report Legit Players.

[screen shot]

just look at this! this player doesn’t have any hacked items! I can’t beat him/her! send them back to the Battle Arena where they belong! this is so unfair!

4 Likes

Hahaha :joy:

3 Likes

(Discussion Only) Legit Players.

[screen shot]

this player has been in First Place in Eternal League Division 1. for three days! with Legit Equipment!! I PM’d the Dev’s, and they said that they can’t do anything about it, the player asked to be in this League!

I would like to open this up for a discussion to come up with a Hack that can beat this Legitimate Build and send them back to the Legitimate Battle Arena where they belong and put a Hack Build back in First Place!

5 Likes

Player flagged for mediocre gear and a crap pet :joy:

3 Likes

not true, or they wouldn’t make it to First Place!

now if they were flagged for being a Legit Player in the Cheaters Arena…

4 Likes

Hmmm it’s going to be fun fighting you all.

1 Like

all we had to do is wait for @tdaniel.

lets wait for the Cheaters Portal. are we able to get back again just in case? hooray!!!

ROFL!!!

4 Likes

This looks good as far as @tdaniel’s response goes.

I’m back at it again. Game on. :+1:

1 Like

Now. legit cheaters will report us foh sho on their league. haha.

2 Likes

@kiane_zaine.

This is one of my variants of TCC Warrior.

Mr_Scooty got infinite reduction though.

5 Likes

@NUIQUE pffft! a billion dmg reduction. cheaters and haters will be reunite. but legit players (US) will be always on their sight. so watch out.

1 Like

Ok…whoever wants to jump in send me a DM.

9 Likes

im always ready… lets see how it goes @tdaniel