The Conquerors' League Tournament ๐Ÿ†: You vs. The Banned League

You are a good writer @Golem.

i love suprises hope it come out soon

2 Likes

hard hitting defense

Been tweaking my unused warrior in 2v2 banned league. Doing a lot better with bleed damage on top of bleed chance. Now Iโ€™m crafting a legend pet for him.

1 Like

i recreate the immortal build with few change the thing only neede is to test it but first really need to lvl them in 99

2 Likes

Iโ€™m coming back to legit league soon.

3 Likes

Welcome back sir.

6 Likes

Well thank you :grinning:

2 Likes

Cough @tdaniel :roll_eyes: Can I return to legit league now โ€ฆ Pretty please :grinning:

3 Likes

While I wait Badwolf is getting tweaked. She has max deadly strike, critical chance , dodge and attack speed. 45% block. More is planned :sunglasses: Max bleed chance and bleed damage. Plus other things. Updateโ€ฆ On reliable information all 3 account s that volunteered for the banned league will be legit again later this week :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hello there @D_MESSIAH.

I donโ€™t have the influence needed to possibly get you back to legit league.

However, personally, I want to have more active competitive players in div1 and from what I have read people want you playing. For that reason I want to support your return to the legit league.

+1

(However, my support is subject to the reservation that it is predicated upon the truth of your claim.)

4 Likes

3 Likes

that feels

Checking my last banned league ranking

Itโ€™s roughly similar to my legit league performances to date. So I just tweak and tweak and hope for a breakthrough.

3 Likes

Ok, I moved you folks back dickwad, nuique, kiane

6 Likes

lol

3 Likes

@Skaul it was a fun experience and experiment. Now Iโ€™m back in legit league Iโ€™m seeing if any of the tweaks that I made to "badwolf " will help. Thanks for humouring our crazy requests @tdaniel :grin:

3 Likes

Thanks so much for making this event possible @tdaniel!

:smiley_cat:

2 Likes

In posting my new legit league stats after 10 minutes of gameplay and my tweaked build here ( any advice to improve would be welcome).

:joy: Oh my Lord The BADWOLF is coming :sunglasses::joy: I am happy to share this build because itโ€™s good but the challenge is how to play it. You have to think about tactics with every opponent. Itโ€™s a challenge to play. Be prepared to die a lot.

4 Likes

Am so happy to you would be back again in a normal league. :heart:

7 Likes