The Conquerors' League Tournament 🏆: You vs. The Banned League

I will accept sir Lee :grinning: I like Badwolf better because it has a menace to it. Mind war games :grinning:

me : out of league ,also me : down to mythic league for not being active for along time in pvp as always… and always come here to read comments

4 Likes

Okay tales from the banned side. I’m winning about 50 % of matches. Lots of cheaters are copying revealed builds but incorporating hacked stuff. They can be difficult. Lots of tanky immortals, anti immortals and lots of hybrid summoners rogues :face_with_monocle: The rest of the hackers tend just be badly concieved and my hybrid summons rougue can usually destroy them in a second.

3 Likes

Minion Powers, Activate! Minion Swarm, Charge the Enemy! Minions! Bring Me The Enemies HP! Muahahahaha! (Evil Laugh)

@dickwad and other players, continue to win and have fun!

2 Likes

It’s funny watching 6 furies attacking the enemy in one v one play. Even better if you spawn 12 in two v two PvP :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::astonished::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Lol just killed the most extreme cheat I have seen with my farming wizard and good old under used frosty the snow man. Check out the pet :joy:

:open_mouth: :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Your reflexes are at home in the banned league mate.

Cheers.

1 Like

:grinning: I hope you are not looking for fights again.

2 Likes

@NUNIQUE thanks for the comp!iment

1 Like

nope i just came here to read every time me and boys are in hard training so we could be at least strong as can be

1 Like

:astonished::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_raised_eyebrow::roll_eyes::nauseated_face::face_vomiting::hot_face::cold_face::woozy_face::confused::worried::open_mouth:.

wow, 3 Set Affixes and 2 Crystal Affixes. that beats out the Pet posted in Report Cheaters that had 5 Legend Reflect DMG on it. good win! :+1:

3 Likes

Hmmm I wonder why the character got banned :thinking: Bloody mystery … :joy: It’s very surreal seeing a Chrystal as a pet :alien::robot::eyes:

2 Likes

well, outside of a recent Developer using a Crystal Pet for testing, I have seen it one or two times in Report Cheaters and I think I saw one in a Bug Report.

probably the coding for the Pet doesn’t allow them to do the Hacks that they can do with a Crystal or Myth Stone for a Pet instead. Jester Imp has 2 Legend Affixes I think, so I guess Pets can be Hacked for multiple Legend Affixes, especially considering I have seen Pets with multiple Legend Affixes!

the Strategy Guides for MOO2 and Star Craft had the Cheat Codes for God Play and stuff. they were fun to use on Solo Play once in awhile, but they couldn’t replace the great feeling of beating the game on my own. there are lots of games that have codes like that.

I am sure some of the Cheaters are messing with the game codes like this to improve their job opportunities in the future, and others just because hacking is fun, or some kind of power trip. or messing with code is easier than testing, because testing is boring compared to messing with the code.

I wonder if there are games specifically targeted at Hackers to have fun with Hacking as part of the Gaming Experience?

it’s kind of like the Legit Titans rising up against the Hack Gods in a Battle Royale to see who can make it to the top of Mt. Eternal League!

3 Likes

Developed a new strategy mate. Just vault away and storm from the enemy in a game of “chase me”. Vault produces furies like any other skill so it’s a combo of attack and defence and damage avoidance. Actually you tend to get lots of furies @Golem :joy: Let the furies take the damage from torrents from cerebral vortex users while inflicting pain. After each round check your damage. Wait till the time is right. Let your furies beat your enemy into an inch of their lives then time warp and ricochet.

2 Likes

Hahaha :joy:

I’m doing okay @NUIQUE @Golem and @tdaniel and @kiane_zaine and @Mr_Scooty and everyone. This is funny.

1 Like

Banned league is another kind of play where everything is allowed. Maybe some people use hacked stuff to enter the league to experiment this kind of play.

2 Likes

I think the Devs are resetting both leagues soon.

Yeah, as soon as the update patch is approved and we can release it we will also reset the leagues.
Currently we are testing the new patch (not may changes, just some bug fixes, and 1 or 2 surprises) the biggest part of this patch was making sure our game package was 64bit compliant for google/amazon (Apple has required this for the last few years).

Once we get the 64bit versions approved for released we will get it out the door. It will take slightly longer to get the Amazon and Google versions approved, that is where most of the wait time is coming from right now.

4 Likes

It’s the surprises that sound interesting :grinning:

surprizes :heart_eyes:

1 Like