The crafted legend pet gallery (post images of your pets)

Post your labored over legend pet images here to show why legends rock… Here is my favourite pet for a hybrid PvP and farming wizard

you will never drop these stats on an eternal pet

3 Likes

careful… you’ll get all sorts posting “questionable” eternals… :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I dropped a really bad eternal pet lol so I’m annoyed :cold_sweat:

2 Likes

:camera_with_flash:

Pet: Scout
Set: Pathfinder (5)
Epic: 250 MP on Hit, 75% Gold Find, 75% Luck, 15% Crit Chance, 75% Crit Damage.

the MP on hit is the most recent affix that I added. it has changed a few times as my build has evolved. I recently found another Pathfinder hound, and a Momentum Hound, so I have some good options for a climbing build without having to change the affixes on my farming pet. sorry it isn’t an image. :paintbrush:

2 Likes

@ObiWanKenobi @Golem @CuzegSpiked I have now updated my pets luck to 97.5% I need advice. Part of me is tempted to replace luck and set affixes with summon and command affixes. Another part of me thinks "Whoa leave the pet alone! ". Any ideas ?

1 Like

@dickwad well, my plan is to have my Luck/Gold Find pet stay a farming pet. either wait until you get another pet to be your non-farming pet, or change this one, and make another farming pet later. if you have max Luck on your other gear, then replace the Luck on your pet with what you need for your build. BTW, is the 6 in the 97.5% upside down? :smirk: I have seen/read about builds that focus on gold, on luck, on the other farming sets, or a focus on some other thing that is being farmed for, or a combination of any of the above. are you thinking of a Summoner Farming build? also, the pet I am using for farming, and the one I had for a past farming build, they got to a point that I didn’t really have to change the affixes much. I think, when you don’t have very many pets to use with lots of build ideas, putting affixes on the pet that can be used in any build is a good idea.

1 Like

@Golem it’s 97.5% when wearing deadly sins but goes down to 75% if I take gear off. Just checked lol. Deadly sins affects pets too

2 Likes

I knew that XD. Its awesome though and its cool to share that fact :smiley: from you.

1 Like

Ooohhh @CuzegSpiked the endless possibilities for pets with deadly sins :sweat_smile:

These images are for you @golem. The effects of deadly sins on pets. I hope they give you ideas

:smiling_imp:

1 Like

thanks @dickwad seeing those builds in action is pretty cool. it is also a good reminder about the 7DS set only effecting % affixes.

1 Like

So looking at @Golem pet stats it would be ace with deadly sins equipped :wink::wink:

Im going to make a farmer build from it

I guess using 7DS set would mean making good use of the benefits of the Set with % affixes. some more deep thinking.

1 Like

Think six on equip…and crafted pet unless you find merlin lol

1 Like

@CuzegSpiked I just like sharing knowledge. No one will read this post. Doesn’t matter.

2 Likes

Got this sweet pet from mythic enslaver feat at 2378 floor

2 Likes

@anon91429674 very lucky PET. almost similar to @Sachzna_Laparan’s Pet. :+1:

@kiane_zaine yah, but only few ppl use fauns gift in this current meta right now.