The Hybrid Rogue summoners menace. Watch out battle arenas. And a present to new players from the Summoner @dickwad

For a while @NUNIQUE and I have been playing around (seperately) with rogue summoners. @NUNIQUE has shared Pistoleer Rogue Build: Summoning Princess . Which is brilliant and now I’m sharing BADWOLF and STRAWBERRY FIELDS characters who are awaiting minor alterations as they can kick ass in division 3 1v1 eternal league when I can find the energy to play. I hope you all get ideas from @NUNIQUE ( the top dog ) and my builds. Play around with the ideas. Let’s fill the battle arenas with :slight_smile::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost: All these builds are hybrids of the builds @Mr_Scooty had shared with twists.

3 Likes

Both characters use elements of the immortal and anti immortal builds that @Mr_Scooty revealed basically the essence of both builds. Here is STRAWBERRY FIELDS

And here is the big BADWOLF

8 Likes

Is this a okay guide @Golem and @NUNIQUE ? . As for gameplay tips I refer to @NUNIQUE original post. It’s not an easy build to play. Your thumbs will drop off. But it’s funny :heart_eyes: Readers are advised to to play very close scrutiny to the pets. Look for similarities :thinking: That’s all I’m going to say :thinking:

1 Like

Ohh look (hybrid build) for a rouge awesome.
Thanks sharing @dickwad

2 Likes

Like the name of BADWOLF pet…Eternal rain. Reminds me of an old Prince song from the 1980s.

1 Like
1 Like

This really looks like a fun summoner build.

Great job @dickwad! :trophy:

1 Like

Great job us both.

2 Likes

A word of caution to people looking for easy win builds. Look elsewhere. These builds are good but you need lightning reflexes to play ( which I don’t have because I’m getting old ) . But if you like a challenge then go for it

2 Likes

True? This is a hybrid build @dickwad ?? can you defeat immortal build? Like (deffender04) if use this hybrid rouge summoner. Wow awesome thankyou for sharing.

4 Likes

you left Ignore Resist on the Skilled Leather of Death. it’s cancelling out your Effective Mythic and any Weaken. even if it isn’t, it is taking up space on your Build. if I remember, Ignore Resist doesn’t work in the Battle Arena anyways.

I guess you now need to wrack your brain for an affix to replace it with. :brain: :nerd_face: :face_with_head_bandage:

3 Likes

Golem TJ next month i decided to release my rouge hybrid build to all. I think Possibility more player with rouge user most likely when i release it.

5 Likes

@Golem ignore resist is already on my list of things to change :ghost: as is the extra attack.

1 Like

@HawkEye yes this is a true hybrid and it can beat both immortal and anti immortal builds. But it takes lots of time. That makes it fun. But you lose too. That’s fun too unless your opponent is a cheat. Immortals are quite easy to kill. Just vault away and shoot at them and rely on draws until your power increases to wipe them out. Same with anti immortal but you really need to avoid them. Rogues have an advantage over anti immortal barrage wizards. They can fire farther.

2 Likes

Let me see if you defeat deffender-04 he’s HDR are very upgradable.

4 Likes

Attach some picture that king HDR or prince HDR do you finish defeated.

4 Likes

I’m just going to share random arena stats now

2 Likes

Damn I’ve just met this character again. And lost but it was close. A very dangerous summoner to fight :grinning::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost:

. I do believe he wrote a well respected guide on here. I stand corrected. He’s a legend . Just searched the forums :thinking: Nice battle :heart_eyes: The greater my opponents hp is the greater damage my build does. It’s neat :ghost: This is my hybrid rogue and hybrid wizard in action ![Screenshot_20190721-235540|690x431] (upload://7i20snOqODEyNEwjk1Ws3go6k3r.png) .A final comment to finish this guide. The immortal and anti immortal summoner can apply to any class. You need tmewarp and a projectile to start and apocalypse. After that just experiment and enjoy surprising wins and losses. That’s the game :sunglasses: I will leave you with some minion damage on test dummy stats. 5 rounds at 4 second intervals.

5 Likes

No not this one. defeat immortal like deffender04.

3 Likes

@dickwad. I am guessing you misunderstand High HP builds for Immortal Builds.

Here is some log from actual immortal combat.
You will see that the three characters have very high prevented damage despite relatively little hp.

@hawkeye, @Mr_Hercules, @SPARTANS
Observe and Compare.

6 Likes